This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are cloned pokemon legit?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are cloned pokemon legit?
2 years ago#21
Sloth9230 posted...
xLinkku posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

Someone wants to trade for your starter, but you don't want to lose it? Clone it, then trade the clone.

So the person you're trading still gets what they want...

And you've lost nothing, therein lies the advantage.

Back in my younger days when cloning was much more accessible, clones were traditionally traded for trash 'mons like the regional rodent or bird, if not another clone in return.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
2 years ago#22
GoGoat posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
xLinkku posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

Someone wants to trade for your starter, but you don't want to lose it? Clone it, then trade the clone.

Back in my younger days when cloning was much more accessible, clones were traditionally traded for trash 'mons like the regional rodent or bird, if not another clone in return.

K. it's still not legit.
2 years ago#23
Sloth9230 posted...
GoGoat posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
xLinkku posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

K. it's still not legit.

I really don't care whether you think its legit or not. Everyone gets what they want and no one is any worse off for it at the the end of the day. In the end, it doesn't matter.

If this were a thread on hacking, that would be another matter entirely.
---
2 years ago#24
GoGoat posted...

I really don't care whether you think its legit or not. Everyone gets what they want and no one is any worse off for it at the the end of the day. In the end, it doesn't matter.

This is a thread on whether cloned pokemon are legit or not. Did you not read the title?
2 years ago#25
I once considered clones legit and collected a bunch of events and shinies. It ruined the game for me so I ended up erasing that file. It's really up to you whether or not you want to consider them legit, though.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#26
Sloth9230 posted...
GoGoat posted...

This is a thread on whether cloned pokemon are legit or not. Did you not read the title?

Yes, I read the title. And I gave my thoughts on it in an earlier post.

Doesn't mean I really care about what you, as an individual, specifically think.
---
2 years ago#27
GoGoat posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
GoGoat posted...

Yes, I read the title. And I gave my thoughts on it in an earlier post.

Doesn't mean I really care about what you, as an individual, specifically think.

The question is not whether it's "acceptable" or not. It's whether they're legit. Can you clone pokemon through legitimate means? It's a simple question >.>

I think Pokegened pokemon are acceptable, that doesn't make them legit. You thinking cloned pokemon are acceptable doesn't make them legit either.
2 years ago#28
bump
2 years ago#29
Does this topic serve a purpose? It doesn't matter, really. It's not like you can really tell whether you are getting a clone or the original one. And it harms no one.
2 years ago#30
If the original Pokemon is legit, then a clone of it also makes it legit too.
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are cloned pokemon legit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived