This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas is life, Yveltal is Destruction....

#11GoGoatPosted 9/1/2013 1:10:09 PM(edited)
If the first two are life and destruction/death, then the last one could be rebirth, "the cycle of life" kind of deal (Ouroboros, as people have said) or undeath.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#12White_QueenPosted 9/1/2013 1:34:18 PM
Isn't Ho-oH or Moltres supposed to be a Phoenix, representing rebirth?
#13P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/1/2013 1:37:01 PM
I'd always assumed Ho-oh was a pheonix, because according to legend it raised Suicune, Entei, and Raikou back from the dead after the fire of the Burned Tower
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#14LibranFirePosted 9/1/2013 1:45:38 PM
IMO it's hard to find correlation to a third pokemon. Like time, space.... anti-matter? Or yin, yang.... absence of yin and yang? Whatevs; this is not my strong suit. Perservation sounds good, because when Yveltal destroys something, Xerneas is there to bring it back, and something should be keeping it alive.
#15SocranPosted 9/1/2013 1:54:45 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
I would of thought the Z legendary would be Preservation.

Or the flip side, stagnation. Something that exists outside of the cycle of growth and destruction, much like the sky is seperate from the land and sea, Giratina's interpretation of anti-matter is seperate from time and space, and Kyurem is a being that has given up Yin and Yang.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."