This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So now assuming that the dex leak is true, what will your team be?

#11DefazePosted 9/1/2013 1:40:10 PM
If this list is true, I'll be very very disappointed. The only ones that appeal to me at all are Fennekin's final evo, the Skrelp line, the dragon rooster and the wolf. I hate the description of Swirlix and Spritzee's evos - I was hoping for a poodle and a flamingo personally.
#12Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 9/1/2013 1:42:09 PM
Defaze posted...
If this list is true, I'll be very very disappointed. The only ones that appeal to me at all are Fennekin's final evo, the Skrelp line, the dragon rooster and the wolf. I hate the description of Swirlix and Spritzee's evos - I was hoping for a poodle and a flamingo personally.

sorry if gamefreak didnt do exactly what you wanted them to.

heres a hug.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#13SocranPosted 9/1/2013 1:45:23 PM
I don't get how anybody could believe this in the slightest. Do you really think someone has a list of every Pokemon in the game, including a physical description and their types, and yet not a single actual name?
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#14P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/1/2013 1:50:51 PM
Socran posted...
I don't get how anybody could believe this in the slightest. Do you really think someone has a list of every Pokemon in the game, including a physical description and their types, and yet not a single actual name?

I don't believe or disbelieve until it's proven one way or the other. For now, we're just in limbo until Corocoro comes out
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#15Mudkip43Posted 9/1/2013 1:53:14 PM
Can't say for sure.. I'd need to see what they look like first. The Sabretooth would probably be on my team though and Froakie's evolution.
---
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568
#16itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 2:02:39 PM
Socran posted...

itachi134 posted...
I'm pretty sure this is real, and here's why:

1- Its ordered too well
2- The descriptions are less like descriptions and more like comparisons in a lot of them. Its as if this person actually saw the Pokemon.
3- Names are omitted because this person likely does not understand Katakana, which is why he wouldn't know the names even if he saw them.
4- It was anonymously posted on pastebin as opposed to an actual fan site as new information.
5- The leaks themselves are plausible and coincide with previous leaks, like the ice wolf thing.

I find it hard to believe somebody just sat there and typed this whole thing for the sheer sake of trolling us.

---
If you're scared to die, then you're scared to live
#17LibranFirePosted 9/1/2013 2:06:43 PM
I won't bother. I know the dex leak is fake because 762, 763, and 764 are "Metal" type.
#18P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/1/2013 2:07:38 PM
LibranFire posted...
I won't bother. I know the dex leak is fake because 762, 763, and 764 are "Metal" type.

I noticed that too, and it's odd.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#19Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 9/1/2013 2:08:33 PM
metal = steel? im guessing. dunno why he wouldnt just write steel though, but it could happen
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#20Great_ReapettePosted 9/1/2013 2:10:20 PM
I might just be letting something slip my mind, but I thought it was confirmed Fletchling evolved directly into (cough) Talonflame.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.