This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So now assuming that the dex leak is true, what will your team be?

#51itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 3:21:38 PM
Either way, spending 10+ hours to construct a list of fakemons is just ludicrous.

What's important to note is that the list in question had next to no errors, came first (before people such as yourself followed suit to create their own fake lists) and had an undeniable creativity factor. I'm still trying to wonder how in world someone would have managed to come up with some of the things listed there as possible leaks for a Pokemon game, unless they actually saw it with their own eyes.
---
If you're scared to die, then you're scared to live
#52XazealPosted 9/1/2013 3:24:52 PM
itachi134 posted...
Either way, spending 10+ hours to construct a list of fakemons is just ludicrous.

Yes, it is ludicrous, but that is exactly the sort of things people do. Just look at the guys who spend hours trying to craft believable CoroCoro fakes, complete with in-game screenshots. It's happened quite a lot.

What's important to note is that the list in question had next to no errors, came first (before people such as yourself followed suit to create their own fake lists) and had an undeniable creativity factor. I'm still trying to wonder how in world someone would have managed to come up with some of the things listed there as possible leaks for a Pokemon game, unless they actually saw it with their own eyes.

People come up with fantasy dexes all the time, I don't really see how it's particularly impressive. This one has some good ideas, and I personally would love the Fairy/Dragon line that shrinks upon evolution, but the world is filled with creative people. It's not that unbelievable.
---
Official Officialty of the Officialityness Board.
#53MightyRevenantPosted 9/1/2013 3:28:24 PM
mehmetski posted...
MightyRevenant posted...
mehmetski posted...
itachi134 posted...
Ok, I've managed to look at it. Your descriptions were all flat (no offense) and seemed uninspired. Its pretty easy to tell you were just making up things on the spot as opposed to actually describing something you saw.

Also easily discernable things like a Mew equivalent as the final legendary, no 3rd Pokemon to complete the Yveltal/Xerneas trio, randomness like a Machamp female split evo, no signs of a pseudo legendary etc.

I get what you were trying to do, and that is another reason why its too easy to see through your list as being fake.

lolwut at the bold parts. didnt you read properly?
also, sure, my list was fake and this wasnt the point. the point was: if someone has enough time and really tries to, he can easily make up such a list. that was all and it is undeniable.

Well, you said it took you three hours to make that list, and given that his doesn't seem to have any flaws we can see through along with being more detailed, I assume it'd take much longer to make that list. And I don't think anybody would want to spend their time on that just for the sake of being a big mean poopy head.

its really cute, but your view on people and what they would or would not do is just too naive. im not meaning to insult you, but if you really think so you clearly arent aware that the world is full of attention seeking idiots

Classy...
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.
#54BrightStar7Posted 9/1/2013 3:39:33 PM
Froakie
Helioptile
Gogoat
Malamar
Cockatrice
HeartGold Dragon
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#55ScepterOfLovePosted 9/1/2013 3:54:36 PM(edited)
Chespin
The water/dragon dolphin dinosaur
The ground/ghost zombie
Litleo
Helioptile
A fairy

EDIT: I would definitely add the bug/dark human bee thing somewhere in there over Helioptile or the fairy
---
"Yet here we are, shaking our booties..."
My movie review blog: logankrum.wordpress.com
#56Haku125Posted 9/1/2013 4:01:59 PM
MightyRevenant posted...
Haku125 posted...
You guys seem to believe everyone that does this. They are never right though

Then explain Gen V's Dex? That one was leaked close to release, too.

Gen V dex leak was provided with sprite pictures.... And that was much closer to release, like one week. I see no sprite pictures, just a bunch of bulls**t on pastebin
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#57BrightStar7Posted 9/1/2013 4:37:56 PM(edited)
Actually Melkor/Pokexperto leaked a list with descriptions and typings but no names, much like this one, a good while before he leaked it proper with pictures shortly before release.

EDIT: To be more specific, he leaked a few each day on twitter IIRC. It wasn't done all at once with sprites until few days before release. And I am NOT saying this is real.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#58Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 9/1/2013 4:43:40 PM
how do you leak sprites for a game with no sprites
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards