This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is dual screens + memento Latios effective?

#11Tryin2GetDaPipePosted 9/1/2013 1:31:06 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Anything with memento is ineffective.

this is literally coming from Thepenguinking2, so now you know memento can be effective tc
---
You Trying to Get The Pipe? ~ Earl Joseph Smith III
http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/JRSmith-copy-copy.png
#12BlueDryBones1Posted 9/1/2013 1:33:19 PM
Its not bad. I use it and its really there to make something set up easier. If you can remove risk of status then you can easily get enough boosts with who comes next to set up a sweep. I run it with DD Scrafty.
#13lordlugia_rocksPosted 9/1/2013 2:30:06 PM
It can be pretty solid if you really want to send in that set up sweeper and destroy, but I've never been a fan of making such a great special attacker potentially go to waste by using memento.
---
#RememberTheManticore - SMITE
"I'll bait you and outsmart you" - nobody important
#14MagneticSparkPosted 9/1/2013 2:34:46 PM
dugtrio is also a good memento user. trap something and memento his next pokemon. you could also try uxie since it can setup screens, but it has no offensive presence (can setup rocks though)
#15SoTactfullyEvilPosted 9/1/2013 3:27:21 PM
Whimsicott is the best memento user because of prankster. You can add Stunspore, leechseed, taunt, encore, grasswhisle, toxic, etc with it also.
#16Tai_Le_ReePosted 9/1/2013 3:29:56 PM
Seriously all memento does is force a switch. Might as well use a duel screen user with roar for the same effect.
---
>Any Year
>Trusting anyone
#17Tai_Le_ReePosted 9/1/2013 3:29:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18uuurrrgghPosted 9/1/2013 3:33:22 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
uuurrrggh posted...
Latios is typically better as a special attacker, maybe a defensive Latias would work better, giving somebody a second wind while you're at it.

cant be latias because she doesnt get memento

Healing Wish is typically a better option than Memento.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441