This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could have an Eeveelution in real life...

#71Arcanine2009Posted 9/4/2013 7:31:20 PM
**** you guys for voting Espeon. You only like it for Magic Bounce. I liked it since the GSC days.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#72sammyslammer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:41:44 PM
Second_Chances posted...
sammyslammer posted...
>using capitals in greentext
>using enter key after greentext
>using greentext outside of imageboard
>posting on gamefaqs
>not on /vp/ sylveon thread
>mfw

What is wrong with you?!

>going to /vp/ Sylveon threads

Absolutely disgusting.

>implying you wouldn't lick his* dirty paws clean

Do you not want to lick Sylveon's dirty paws clean? When he puts them up to your face, begging for your wet appendage to make contact with them, you slowly swirl your tongue through her toes. You tickle his thighs, causing him to burst into a giggling fit.

"S-stop it, Anon-kun~"

You continue the tickle torture of Sylveon as he teasingly begs for mercy. He starts to jab his ribbons at your stomach, filling your body with butterflies and your mind with waves of ecstasy. You continue this charade until you can no longer breathe.

"S-so, do you want to do something else now, Anon-kun~"

---
TL;DR The post above is too short.
#73p00platysPosted 9/4/2013 8:01:54 PM(edited)
Arcanine2009 posted...
**** you guys for voting Espeon. You only like it for Magic Bounce. I liked it since the GSC days.

I'd have kept my original 'Hank' to this day if we could transfer from Gen 2 to Gen 3. :(
---
i7-3970x Extreme 4.7GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX Titan x2 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD x2 | WD Black 4TB HDD x2 | G.Skill Trident X 64GB DDR3-2800 | ASRock X79 Extreme11
#74sammyslammer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 8:00:32 PM
sammyslammer posted...

Do you not want to lick Sylveon's dirty paws clean? When he puts them up to your face, begging for your wet appendage to make contact with them, you slowly swirl your tongue through her toes. You tickle his thighs, causing him to burst into a giggling fit.

"S-stop it, Anon-kun~"

You continue the tickle torture of Sylveon as he teasingly begs for mercy. He starts to jab his ribbons at your stomach, filling your body with butterflies and your mind with waves of ecstasy. You continue this charade until you can no longer breathe.

"Yeah, I have something in mind..."

You slowly crawl over to Sylveon. You catch a glance of arousal on his feminine face. He looks ready to tackle you in impatience, waiting for you to make a move on him.

"Oh, do you want to wrestle now?~"

You slowly pick up Sylveon by his narrow waist. He gives you a look of endearment.

"What are you gonna do to me, Anon-kun?~"

"Oh, you'll see..."

You lift Sylveon up to eye level, staring into his shiny turquoise eyes. You pull him closer to your face as Sylveon closes his eyes and pecks his muzzle. You throw Sylveon out of the 17th story window. You can hear his screams and pleads for help as his body shoots towards the hard concrete below. Then a splat is heard. Then, nothing.

"That's what you get for being a fur******."

---
#75Second_ChancesPosted 9/4/2013 8:21:53 PM(edited)
sammyslammer posted...
Second_Chances posted...
sammyslammer posted...
>using capitals in greentext
>using enter key after greentext
>using greentext outside of imageboard
>posting on gamefaqs
>not on /vp/ sylveon thread
>mfw

What is wrong with you?!

>going to /vp/ Sylveon threads

Absolutely disgusting.

"S-stop it, Anon-kun~"

Wow, you actually just wrote that. I'm impressed you have the guts to do that.

EDIT: I just noticed the second post. 10/10, good show.
#76KaradurAtaniPosted 9/4/2013 8:07:59 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...

stfu hipster
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC Ender 4513-8266-3038 3ds fc 3351-4369-5016
#77sammyslammer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 7:41:16 PM
bump 4 paws
---