This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Are you really (unironically) physically attracted to a Pokemon?

#131thiaguinhohpPosted 9/3/2013 10:23:15 PM
No. People who sexualize animals or pokeymonz are totally crazy.
---
Ousadia & Alegriaa!!
#132LightningAce11Posted 9/3/2013 10:24:03 PM
I made a topic like this before. These people have no good arguments as to why furry ness is alright.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#133Twilight_SonataPosted 9/3/2013 11:07:05 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Sex and love aren't ALL about a person's body, but that certainly is a big part of it. I could really like my guy friends but I wouldn't have sex with them because I'm not gay, and I definitely wouldn't have sex with a dog no matter how smart it was, because that's f****d up.
Also, when you masturb*** to nidokings and stuff, do you love them for their intelligence, maturity, and emotions? I don't think so. So who's shallow now?

You don't get to have this both ways. If your argument is going to be based on their not being intelligent, mature, or otherwise sapient, then you can't turn around and say it's just a physical thing when that argument gets shot down. Different people have varying physical tastes. That's just a reality that you're going to have to accept. It's why you don't have sex with your friend, for example, even though you probably wouldn't judge a girl that would.

LightningAce11 posted...
These people have no good arguments as to why furry ness is alright.

Your refusal to accept that some people are into different things than you are doesn't constitute "no good argument". You act as though we're trying to convince you that you should be into it, but we're not. Why should we? That would be ridiculous.
#134sonicfanaticjtbPosted 9/4/2013 12:21:26 AM
thiaguinhohp posted...
No. People who sexualize animals or pokeymonz are totally crazy.

*points to sig*

First lyric. :) Also, here's another lyric for ya

"You ain't right, to say the least your different.
A couple quarts shy and a few screws missing.
Bless your heart. Look around.
We're all an ounce or two short of a pound.
Lord knows, you're not alone and we're all a little wrong.
But you ain't right."
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#135lnightfurylPosted 9/4/2013 1:03:05 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
I made a topic like this before. These people have no good arguments as to why furry ness is alright.

Nor has there been an intelligent argument as to why it's wrong.
---
Pkmn Black 2 FC: 4428 2878 3342 XBL GT: Shiloh a Dragon
#136DoctorApolloPosted 9/4/2013 1:11:29 AM
LightningAce11 posted...

That's.. kind of cruel. Sure it's alright, as long as they're not raping any actual animals or whatever. People can be attracted to whatever their body tells them they're attracted to. It's not like they do it by choice.
#137sammyslammerPosted 9/4/2013 5:48:51 PM
LightningAce11 posted...

If you really paid attention to these arguments, then you would know the correct term is fur******try. There is never a truly good point made for either side of this debate, so I separate myself from morality in all situations and only explain how people can justify their beliefs and actions. I only argue to bring in the lulz.
---
TL;DR The post above is too short.
#138NinjaKitsunePosted 9/4/2013 5:56:18 PM
The eeveelutions are some of the hottest things on four legs. Them and Ninetales. Mhm.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#139NinjaKitsunePosted 9/4/2013 5:58:07 PM
LightningAce11 posted...

Translation:"I've ignored and/or conveniently forgotten the good arguments there are because I don't want to admit I'm wrong"
---
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."
#140GoldenSWarriorsPosted 9/4/2013 6:24:27 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Sex and love aren't ALL about a person's body, but that certainly is a big part of it. I could really like my guy friends but I wouldn't have sex with them because I'm not gay, and I definitely wouldn't have sex with a dog no matter how smart it was, because that's f****d up.
Also, when you masturb*** to nidokings and stuff, do you love them for their intelligence, maturity, and emotions? I don't think so. So who's shallow now?

You don't get to have this both ways. If your argument is going to be based on their not being intelligent, mature, or otherwise sapient, then you can't turn around and say it's just a physical thing when that argument gets shot down. Different people have varying physical tastes. That's just a reality that you're going to have to accept. It's why you don't have sex with your friend, for example, even though you probably wouldn't judge a girl that would.

LightningAce11 posted...
These people have no good arguments as to why furry ness is alright.

Your refusal to accept that some people are into different things than you are doesn't constitute "no good argument". You act as though we're trying to convince you that you should be into it, but we're not. Why should we? That would be ridiculous.

I don't think you understand. It's an intelligent/mature/sapient thing, AND it's a physical thing. You don't go around having sex with ugly things, and you don't go around having sex with brainless things, you need both. Unfortunately, there has never been a furry animal that has had EITHER of those things.

even if I was attracted to furry animals, I wouldn't be doing anything sexual to them, because it's messed up, and I would hate myself for it. If another person has a weird taste for this stuff, I expect them to do the same. It's not like they can't find humans attractive, so they should just stick with that.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif