This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Future Rp ideas voting

#151OsrangerPosted 9/6/2013 3:46:47 PM
@GX1997

Please understand where I am coming from. Type Islands was my only other RP, and I joined about half way through. I have no idea how it is created, but I do know that it was incredibly confusing when I joined. I had no idea what was going on, and was worried that I would write something and mess up someone else's story arc.

I just wanted to make sure that my leader of team Nova was not different from someone else's idea of the leader of team Nova, and write something out of character, or if I meet him first and establish him as a character, I don't want to write him in a way that would ruin what someone else wanted from him in their own story arc.

I am content with the basic information, a cornerstone for the character to build on.
---
I'm not a Taguel!
Official Taguel in disguise of the FE:A board.
#152OsrangerPosted 9/6/2013 3:50:45 PM
HHDeception posted...
I could write for Blue and Mewtwo. Anyone want to step up for the other bosses?

I believe if Jay's an admin, Osric's father is and admin, and one admin has shadow lugia, we have enough admins for Nova, although I don't remember if Jay agreed to admin ship or if it was just suggested.

I can write Osric's father, and a Yveltal admin, since I plan on including one in Osric's story arc.
---
I'm not a Taguel!
#153GX1997Posted 9/6/2013 3:54:45 PM(edited)
@Osranger-That's okay,it's part of the reason why we're recruiting people to write for those characters.Anything that they leave undecided or as a gray area you can fill in yourself.Plus,you can always PM someone if you're really worried about it.

@Jay-Please do write for the Nova's leader,and you can still write for your own.Just be sure to mark who you're writing for at the moment at the beginning.

Edit:I'll fill in if we need more admins too.Just let me know if we have an open spot that needs to be filled,and I'll either chose a character or make one from scratch.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#154IVIasterJayPosted 9/6/2013 3:54:39 PM(edited)
IVIasterJay posted...
I'd be willing to write for the Nova boss if no one else is.
And only if I could also write as my character.

It'd be mostly from my character's pov at first or when he's alone/interacting with other characters. But later on I'd control him more directly as he becomes more central to the story.

On second though, I actually doubt my portrayal of him would be any good. My characters are made from logic and wit, this guy needs more crazy, fear, certainty, and controlling charisma in him than I think I could write.

But if no one else that is a good writer is willing to do it I will try.
#155Emerald_FlashPosted 9/6/2013 3:54:46 PM
Os, I think you were giving some good advice earlier. With the amount of people in this RP, having clear-cut definitions of the main factions' stands would be a great help, so the individual participants don't all take the plot in different directions.

The summaries we've been given will be helpful, no doubt about that. I've been in quite a few RPs, and the major cause of death amongst them was a lack of proper structure and plot direction. I'd like to see this one take off the ground as a success. I'm just ready to be started lol.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Saying inb4 does not make you cool, or clever. It actually makes you seem like a troll.
#156HHDeceptionPosted 9/6/2013 4:03:47 PM
Whoever is statting the RP thread, write a full summary first post. History, tech, sides and admins and so on. Consolidate this topic basically. It would be a huuuge help and hopefully increase interest as well.

We could also commandeer a never used forum of some obscure old other game to have topics just in this RP if you think it warrants it.
---
Sound good?
#157IVIasterJayPosted 9/6/2013 5:14:40 PM
So I assume the Mewtwo we're using can talk, but what about the other two? I doubt Xerneas would need to if his main follower is N, but what about Yveltal? He needs a way to command his followers.
#158GX1997Posted 9/6/2013 5:16:41 PM
For Yveltal...maybe some tech stolen from Nova?
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#159OsrangerPosted 9/6/2013 5:25:20 PM
GX1997 posted...

Maybe Silver interprets it saying what he wants Yveltal to say. No, never mind.

How about we create a character to fill an N like role. Well, the tech is not a bas idea, but it does not seem like something Nova would make. Why would they make pokemon talk? They could develop the tech themselves. Maybe they have an inventor as an admin. Heh. I will right him. After all, Osric is heading their way, so I was hoping that I could write for one of that team's admins.
---
I'm not a Taguel!
#160IVIasterJayPosted 9/6/2013 5:25:40 PM
GX1997 posted...

If that's what it takes then. There really isn't anyone else that could translate like N. So should the technology translate from pokemon sounds to words, pokemon sounds to text, pokemon thoughts to words, or pokemon thoughts to text?

Yveltal screeching every 5 seconds in a conversation would be very distracting, and a mechanical voice coming out of his mouth wouldn't sound very dignified. I think thoughts to text would be best, with Silver having a handheld device that displays Yveltal's words on a screen.