This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most overrated Gen VI Pokemon so far?

#21tehkapiPosted 9/2/2013 9:52:39 PM
Rook_the_Ranger posted...
Chespin. It's the ugliest starter and I have no idea why so many like it.

'Cause some of us think its cuter than Froggy.
---
Official Chespin of Pokemon X board! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#22LexifoxPosted 9/2/2013 10:34:48 PM
Mudkip43 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Mudkip43 posted...
Misdreavus573 posted...
Froakie.

It's just fugly, being a ninja doesn't change that. Actually, ninjas are pretty overrated themselves.

The same could be said for Fennekin. Especially when it hasn't done a single interesting thing besides use two psychic type moves which a lot of other non psychic type Pokemon can use yet everyone is swinging off its sack.

No, Froakie because Fennekin deserves its praise.

..It deserves a nice Hydro Pump

Man, I don't care what you think Froakie needs. Keep your (I assume) innuendo off this board.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#23Skull_proPosted 9/2/2013 11:13:12 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with some people and say Chespin.
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls-Whoever wrote to AVGN
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396
#24Kami_no_KamiPosted 9/3/2013 1:40:52 AM
Froakie, easily. Practically everyone thought it was ugly when it was first announced. It gets shown in the anime with ninja moves and suddenly everyone loves it even though there's next to no chance it'll act that way in the games. It might get a ninja evo, but even if it does, that doesn't mean that Froakie itself looks or acts anything like a ninja.
#25-Chespear-Posted 9/3/2013 2:49:38 AM
Yveltal. Fritz completely ruined him for me.
---
Official Linoone of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
"There won't be a fairy type, so I don't need a hypothetical reaction"-TherianReturns
#26TheMasterTurtlePosted 9/3/2013 3:29:01 AM
I've liked Froakie from the very beginning.

I'll say Fennekin because it just looks kinda ugly and it's ear hairs are really gross. I can't imagine it evolving into something cool.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#27jon2d2Posted 9/3/2013 3:33:30 AM
Noivern

It's like all its fans are freaking out about some new special thing.. A Flying Dragon isn't exactly ground breaking.

Looks cool enough though, and I guess it likely having Uproar and Echoed Voice in its move set are... something?
---
I am on the PSN - Add and thou shalt be reciprocated - jon2d2
#28Ether_SwordPosted 9/3/2013 4:17:10 AM
jon2d2 posted...
Noivern

It's like all its fans are freaking out about some new special thing.. A Flying Dragon isn't exactly ground breaking.

Looks cool enough though, and I guess it likely having Uproar and Echoed Voice in its move set are... something?

Agreed, it looks like a lot of people don't know what overrated means. (Which is something that is popular with flaws that contradict its reasoning in fame.)
---
Currently Playing: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
#29patsfan2312Posted 9/3/2013 7:32:42 AM
Fennekin easily
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tDTxHy7y44