This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst main villain of the series?

#1djmetal777Posted 9/2/2013 7:07:50 PM
Who is the worst main villain in the series? - Results (92 votes)
Giovanni
0% (0 votes)
The Johto commanders of team rocket
57.61% (53 votes)
Maxie/Archie
20.65% (19 votes)
Cyrus
8.7% (8 votes)
N(I don't care I'm including him)
6.52% (6 votes)
Ghetsis
6.52% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Johto team rocket blows. Most pathetic villains we gotten yet
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 9/2/2013 7:11:25 PM
Cyrus was both out of his mind, AND an imbecile.
His plan was to become the king of a world full of people with no knowledge, emotion, or willpower.
Basically a bunch of zombies.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#3Hanon623Posted 9/2/2013 7:13:35 PM
No it wasn't he wanted to destroy the world and build it anew he was the light yagami of pokemon. The johto Rockets main plan was to make a huge radio broadcast to find giovanni so he could make some awesome plan
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 9/2/2013 7:15:07 PM
Hanon623 posted...
No it wasn't he wanted to destroy the world and build it anew he was the light yagami of pokemon. The johto Rockets main plan was to make a huge radio broadcast to find giovanni so he could make some awesome plan

He clearly stated that he was going to make it without knowledge, emotion, or willpower.
---
#5YourLuckPosted 9/2/2013 7:18:09 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
His plan was to become the king of a world full of people with no knowledge, emotion, or willpower.

Shouldn't that make him one of the better villains?
Johto team rockets just suck.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#6FuneralCakePosted 9/2/2013 7:22:00 PM
Definitely Johto Team Rocket.

Team Rocket is bad as it is, being a one-dimensional group with boring goals and motives, but the "reincarnated" Team Rocket was worse, since they spent the entire time crying about how they can't do anything without Giovanni. And then they were only around for the first half of the game, with just one Team Rocket member to fight after the Elite 4. Just terrible.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
i'm depending on a generator just to breathe in air
#7SalsaSavantPosted 9/2/2013 7:22:07 PM
Johto Team Rocket didn't even have a goal. They were just clinging to Giovanni, so he could make a goal for him. In the originals, they didn't even have any Rockets that stood out/have names.

Team Magma/Aqua were dumb too, but at least they were cool and a semi-realistic of real life environmental fanatics.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#8SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/2/2013 7:23:18 PM
I liked Cyrus. Unlike most of the villains, he was truly Evil. No redeeming qualities to him. You wanted him to get beat. He wasn't going to have a turn and repent like Archie/Maxie.

You shouldn't like the bad guy. You should want to crush him in order to save/protect that which you hold dear. Considering Cyrus wanted to end EVERYTHING, I say he did a pretty good job.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 9/2/2013 7:24:57 PM
YourLuck posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Shouldn't that make him one of the better villains?
Johto team rockets just suck.

No. A real villain actually does something with remote intelligence.
Blindly obedient zombie slaves?

Pfft. Try people that actually have a mind to rebel with. Then, when someone rebels, hit him with a god dragon. People will actually FEEL fear. They'll actually have the ability to KNOW that they can't rebel. Prove that your rule is much greater than any WILLPOWER they could muster. They don't even have anything to fight back with because you have it all. THAT is a real villain.
---
#10FuneralCakePosted 9/2/2013 7:26:42 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
No. A real villain actually does something with remote intelligence.
Blindly obedient zombie slaves?

Pfft. Try people that actually have a mind to rebel with. Then, when someone rebels, hit him with a god dragon. People will actually FEEL fear. They'll actually have the ability to KNOW that they can't rebel. Prove that your rule is much greater than any WILLPOWER they could muster. They don't even have anything to fight back with because you have it all. THAT is a real villain.

You're trying way too hard.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
i'm depending on a generator just to breathe in air