This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst main villain of the series?

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 9/2/2013 7:30:11 PM
FuneralCake posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
No. A real villain actually does something with remote intelligence.
Blindly obedient zombie slaves?

Pfft. Try people that actually have a mind to rebel with. Then, when someone rebels, hit him with a god dragon. People will actually FEEL fear. They'll actually have the ability to KNOW that they can't rebel. Prove that your rule is much greater than any WILLPOWER they could muster. They don't even have anything to fight back with because you have it all. THAT is a real villain.

You're trying way too hard.

I take villains seriously.
The villain is half the story. D/P/Pt had no story. Cyrus wasn't even nothing. He was HALF of nothing.
Ghetsis was half of something much, much bigger than most games have ever even touched. Twice.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#12LexifoxPosted 9/2/2013 7:32:37 PM
Johto Rockets were the worst.

By the end of the game they were reduced to begging their ex to take them back, and they were literally broadcasting that they, a criminal organization, were committing a massive crime, and where they could be found.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#13Sloth9230Posted 9/2/2013 7:34:02 PM
CakeOfLies posted...

Pfft. Try people that actually have a mind to rebel with. Then, when someone rebels, hit him with a god dragon. People will actually FEEL fear. They'll actually have the ability to KNOW that they can't rebel. Prove that your rule is much greater than any WILLPOWER they could muster. They don't even have anything to fight back with because you have it all. THAT is a real villain.

That would have made him a hypocrite, since he believed that the world was a bad place exactly because those things exist. That would be like N beating up pokemon while keeping them locked up in cages.
#14Sloth9230Posted 9/2/2013 7:35:12 PM
So he could prove his point.