This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An Eevee exclusive move-

#1Moe_Lester_13Posted 9/3/2013 12:02:45 AM
First off, all exclusive moves need an awesome name. Suggest some names.

All I can come up with is silly ones like

Geno Fang/Claw

BP: Hmm debatable, what do you guys reckon would be good?

Type: ???

Gimmick- Type of the move changes with Eevee's current form.
Eevee- Normal type
Flareon- Fire type etc

Secondary effect- if Eevee/current evo is holding an Evolution Stone, this overrides the current Type and changes it to that of the Stone.

example
Vaporeon holding Fire Stone, will change it to a Fire type move.
Espeon holding Moon Stone will change it to a Dark type move.

Though something like Oval Stone would have to change it to a Fairy type.
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#2Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/3/2013 12:04:35 AM
Draceon's - Draco Rampage is what I'm most looking forward to. A Physical Draco Meteor.
---
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
Chespin for Grass/Rock!
#3Duskull24Posted 9/3/2013 12:05:29 AM
Maybe add to the functionality that it uses the higher of the two attack stats so it's not completely useless for half of the eeveelutions. The name would have to be changed to something like Geno Strike or something for it to make more sense
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#4wind64aPosted 9/3/2013 12:12:48 AM
Wild Card
Type: Normal
Category: Special
PP: 10
Power: 95
Effect: This move always gets STAB, but when it hits the opponent, it is treated as a random type out of 18. The type can be set by holding the corresponding plate for that type.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#5Moe_Lester_13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 12:38:30 AM
Duskull24 posted...
Maybe add to the functionality that it uses the higher of the two attack stats so it's not completely useless for half of the eeveelutions. The name would have to be changed to something like Geno Strike or something for it to make more sense

You're right. I cant believe I didn't think of that -_-
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#6VerdikaPosted 9/3/2013 1:45:26 AM(edited)
Genetic Discharge

PP: 5

Base power: ???

Description: Has an entirely different effect depending on the Pokemon who wields it.

Eevee: Normal, physical attack with 95% accuracy and 150 BP. A Giga Impact that doesn't need recharging basically.

Jolteon: Electric, special version of Aura Sphere. 10% chance to paralyze

Vaporeon: Water, Special version of Giga Drain with 85 BP.

Flareon: Fire, physical attack with 100% accuracy and 90 BP. 10% chance to burn, and 10% chance to flinch.

Espeon: Throws up both Reflect and Light Screen, but only for 3 turns.

Umbreon: Places an entry hazard that has 50% chance to burn and 50% chance to paralyze the Pokemon switching in.

Leafeon: Raises Attack, Defense, and Speed by one stage each.

Glaceon: Ice, special attack with 100% accuracy, 80 BP, and has a 50% chance of lowering your foe's speed by 1 stage.

This move can only be learned by Eevee at level 90, so you gotta stick it out with him for a bit.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#7TheMasterTurtlePosted 9/3/2013 4:00:52 AM
Verdika posted...

Umbreon: Places an entry hazard that has 50% chance to burn and 50% chance to paralyze the Pokemon switching in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

HELP US ALL!
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#8GolurkcanflyPosted 9/3/2013 4:13:47 AM
Verdika posted...
Genetic Discharge

PP: 5

Base power: ???

Description: Has an entirely different effect depending on the Pokemon who wields it.

Eevee: Normal, physical attack with 95% accuracy and 150 BP. A Giga Impact that doesn't need recharging basically.

Jolteon: Electric, special version of Aura Sphere. 10% chance to paralyze

Vaporeon: Water, Special version of Giga Drain with 85 BP.

Flareon: Fire, physical attack with 100% accuracy and 90 BP. 10% chance to burn, and 10% chance to flinch.

Espeon: Throws up both Reflect and Light Screen, but only for 3 turns.

Leafeon: Raises Attack, Defense, and Speed by one stage each.

Glaceon: Ice, special attack with 100% accuracy, 80 BP, and has a 50% chance of lowering your foe's speed by 1 stage.

This move can only be learned by Eevee at level 90, so you gotta stick it out with him for a bit.

Glaceon's attack is made useless by both Icy Wind and Ice Beam
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#9SgtCashmerePosted 9/3/2013 5:15:07 AM
Eevolve (yes, with two E's at the beginning) - Transition from one Eeveelution form to another. How epic would that be? :D
#10VerdikaPosted 9/3/2013 7:42:55 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Verdika posted...

Glaceon's attack is made useless by both Icy Wind and Ice Beam

Not necessarily. It's only marginally weaker than Ice beam, but significantly more powerful than Icy Wind. Not as likely to lower speed as Icy Wind, but still highly likely in the end. It's a compromise, and can do either job. And for Glaceon, who is quite slow, but definitely a powerful special attacker, I'd rather use this than either of them. It's a compromise between the two that works especially well for Glaceon.

If you'd like, you can beef it up to 90 BP, or 75% chance but I don't think that's necessary.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.