This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An Eevee exclusive move-

#11P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/3/2013 6:46:20 PM(edited)
Can it also have the ability to change what type of attack it is? Say, if Flareon used it, it'd be Physical, and if Espeon used it, it'd become Special, in addition to changing types?

That's the only way I can see this working

EDIT: My apologies, I hadn't read the rest of the replies.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#12Tai_Le_ReePosted 9/3/2013 6:45:40 PM
Verdika posted...
Eevee: Normal, physical attack with 95% accuracy and 150 BP. A Giga Impact that doesn't need recharging basically.

And then eevee was banned from the little cup.
---
>Any Year
>Trusting anyone
#13BalloonBattle05Posted 9/3/2013 7:58:02 PM
Verdika posted...
This move can only be learned by Eevee at level 90, so you gotta stick it out with him for a bit.

Pass it through breeding. GG.
---
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.
#14phoenixflame95Posted 9/3/2013 8:01:57 PM
I wouldn't mind something exclusive too. I feel like the Eeveelutions could use some more love other than being different evolutions from the same Pokemon.
#15OsrangerPosted 9/3/2013 8:02:19 PM
Verdika posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Verdika posted...

Glaceon: Ice, special attack with 100% accuracy, 80 BP, and has a 50% chance of lowering your foe's speed by 1 stage.

This move can only be learned by Eevee at level 90, so you gotta stick it out with him for a bit.

Glaceon's attack is made useless by both Icy Wind and Ice Beam

Not necessarily. It's only marginally weaker than Ice beam, but significantly more powerful than Icy Wind. Not as likely to lower speed as Icy Wind, but still highly likely in the end. It's a compromise, and can do either job. And for Glaceon, who is quite slow, but definitely a powerful special attacker, I'd rather use this than either of them. It's a compromise between the two that works especially well for Glaceon.

If you'd like, you can beef it up to 90 BP, or 75% chance but I don't think that's necessary.

Well, since Glaceon is such a slow special attacker, why not a special ice extreme speed?
---
Winter is coming, but so are the holidays
Official Taguel in disguise of the FE:A board.
#16VerdikaPosted 9/3/2013 9:30:21 PM
Osranger posted...
Verdika posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Verdika posted...

Glaceon: Ice, special attack with 100% accuracy, 80 BP, and has a 50% chance of lowering your foe's speed by 1 stage.

Glaceon's attack is made useless by both Icy Wind and Ice Beam

Not necessarily. It's only marginally weaker than Ice beam, but significantly more powerful than Icy Wind. Not as likely to lower speed as Icy Wind, but still highly likely in the end. It's a compromise, and can do either job. And for Glaceon, who is quite slow, but definitely a powerful special attacker, I'd rather use this than either of them. It's a compromise between the two that works especially well for Glaceon.

If you'd like, you can beef it up to 90 BP, or 75% chance but I don't think that's necessary.

Well, since Glaceon is such a slow special attacker, why not a special ice extreme speed?

Certainly another possibility. I sort of wanted to do something a little different since I had already just done slightly boosted re-typing of known moves for Jolteon and Vaporeon.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#17Mcis1979Posted 9/3/2013 9:42:13 PM
Easy. rainbow blast. It and its evolutions will be the only ones who get it.

Normal:
Special move that is exactly like hyper beam but no recharge and may leave a random status ailment.
#18VivisqeqPosted 9/3/2013 10:03:01 PM
Isn't Last Resort an Eevee exclusive move?
---
STFC
Not changing this line of my sig until Sin Cara wins a World Title or leaves the WWE/gets fired/retires - Started 21/8/2011
#19Great_ReapettePosted 9/3/2013 10:08:11 PM
Vivisqeq posted...
Isn't Last Resort an Eevee exclusive move?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Last_Resort#Learnset

Verdika posted...
Flareon: Fire, special attack with 100% accuracy and 90 BP. 10% chance to burn, and 10% chance to flinch

ftfy
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#20VerdikaPosted 9/4/2013 12:32:02 AM
Great_Reapette posted...

Verdika posted...
Flareon: Fire, special attack with 100% accuracy and 90 BP. 10% chance to burn, and 10% chance to flinch

ftfy

B-b-but WHY!?!?!?
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.