This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Direct tomorrow morning!

#41SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/3/2013 10:43:44 AM
GameNinjaGuy posted...
Its funny timing for me (New york time), because I'll actually be up and I might catch some of the first half hour of it before going to school.

Ooh boy. The NY School System. I remember that. Glad I'm done with that. Maybe you'll get some cool info to share with your friends. XD
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#42patkelly929Posted 9/3/2013 10:50:29 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
hoping that this will somehow confirm or deny the dex leak

It'd be tough to confirm or deny the whole leak.

For example: The Fairy typing leak was correct about super against Dragons, no mention about being resisted by Fire. Also, it hit normal against Exeggutor, so the type chart isn't correct.

With there being so much in the dex leak, they would have to reveal the entire dex.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#43mehmetskiPosted 9/3/2013 11:00:20 AM
SirPierce posted...
mehmetski posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
hoping that this will somehow confirm or deny the dex leak

If we get any Eevee form confirmed, then leak is fake. Didn't see any of those in that leak except for the confirmed Sylveon.

if there will be any old evo thats not a mega, we will be sure, too.

oh and if there wil be a pokemon thats not on the list, of course we will be, too.

if they dont reveal anything besides orotto or espurr/meowstyc we still wont know

You are correct until that last sentence. If they reveal Espurr or Meowstick...we will know. The "leak" gave a detailed description for them whereas the PokeBeach leak only listed them as Psychic cats.

oh wait youre right i didnt think about that
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#44seriouspancakePosted 9/3/2013 11:08:13 AM
Vandal00 posted...
seriouspancake posted...
So I live in holland, how late would that be sorry I'm really bad at timezones :/

4 am PST is 1 PM in Holland =)

Thanks you are my hero! :D
---
"Sonae areba urei nashi"- Kakuzu
http://tinyurl.com/ndgrpdr http://tinyurl.com/ohbg3lk http://tinyurl.com/qdzxjhj
#45Zacks_FairPosted 9/3/2013 11:15:46 AM
I dunno, I kinda like missing directs, (I have class during some of it) cuz I get to walk in to everyone of my friends frothing at the mouth from info, and they all, "DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MEGAMAGIKARP?? "

And I'm all FO REALZ??!

Nonetheless I'm excited
---
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!
#46Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 11:18:30 AM
Zacks_Fair posted...
I dunno, I kinda like missing directs, (I have class during some of it) cuz I get to walk in to everyone of my friends frothing at the mouth from info, and they all, "DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MEGAMAGIKARP?? "

And I'm all FO REALZ??!

Nonetheless I'm excited

MegaDunsparce
MegaWobbuffet

THEY MUST HAPPEN.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#47Scraggy26Posted 9/3/2013 11:22:14 AM
Hype?
---
3DS FC: 1134-7667-3258
#48RotomGuy3Posted 9/3/2013 11:25:27 AM
Scraggy26 posted...
Hype?

HYPE POKEMON CONFURMD OH MY WORD EVERYONE FREAK OUT

No really, I'm looking forward to staying indoors all day waiting for the Direct to come out, not to watch it, then have a nice suprise watching people on GameFaqs freak out about things, then realising I'm trying to avoid spoilers, then run and hide, and then inevitably return to the board.