This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokken fighters announced tomorrow at the ND?

#1HipsterManPrimePosted 9/3/2013 8:16:26 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted but I believe tomorrow may be the best time to announce it. I also expect a type chart with fairy and maybe some new pokemon/mega evos.
---
Nintendo + Sony = Gamer's Paradise.
#2mehmetskiPosted 9/3/2013 8:22:00 AM
nah i dont think so. X and Y arent out yet and the direct is focussed on X and Y. Pokken fighters is a seperate game and i dont think they would announce a "X and Y direct" to actually inform about a new game
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#3NessEggmanPosted 9/3/2013 8:31:27 AM
mehmetski posted...
nah i dont think so. X and Y arent out yet and the direct is focussed on X and Y. Pokken fighters is a seperate game and i dont think they would announce a "X and Y direct" to actually inform about a new game

Well, if they are companion games, they might announce them alongside the rest of the info they give. It depends on how much info they decide to put in the Pokemon Direct.

For example, I would say that Pokemon Battle Revolution or My Pokemon Ranch information would be relevant to information about Diamond and Pearl... because those games are next to useless without Diamond and Pearl, and meant to be played alongside Diamond and Pearl.

So if Pokken games are companion games to X and Y (not necessarily ranch or battle games) that will mostly function best when played with your X or Y game, I could see them announcing them as part of the Direct.

I don't think the entire episode would be about them, though. But they might make a short announcement.

It also just depends on how much info the Direct contains, like said. Sometimes they go on for almost an hour giving all kinds of info; sometimes they just stick to some basic info about a game.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515