This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The leaked dex...thing

#17656198Posted 9/3/2013 8:21:17 AM
Seems pretty fake. I'm a little behind here, just read the Fenniken final evo. Seems weird they would have another Ninetales....Anyways still looking. Just bored and its a fun read
---
PSN: Snycher - FF14:ARR-Snycherus Vankiln-Leviathan
There were, Jagos everywhere. Jagos as far as the eye could see.
#2NeonDragon9000Posted 9/3/2013 8:21:46 AM
It seems fake because it is.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 9/3/2013 8:22:49 AM
One thing I noticed was this:

"673: Basic, Psychic. The Pokemon called "Espurr" by WPM, it's a white/black siamese cat with very large eyes that take up most of its face, and a slit (which opens up in its evolutions) above them.
674: First-Evolution, Psychic. The Pokemon called "Meowstick" by WPM, its body is very long and slender, and it has a third eye on its head.
675: Flabebe, Fairy."

It clearly mentions "Evolutions" for Espurr, but it evidently only has one evo.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#4Radbot42Posted 9/3/2013 8:23:09 AM
Yeah the second i saw it was a clone of ninetails i knew it was a fate. however I would love to see ninetails get a evo with some armor or something to make it elegant either or. No more tails though. There is a reason for the nine tailed fox
---
This is my NIGHTMARE!
Pokemon White FC: 1765 3935 9538
#5R0cks0l1ddPosted 9/3/2013 8:27:19 AM
There was also a "Metal" type. I think it's BS as well. Does anybody even remember Mr. XY? People keep falling for things just because they have some effort put into them.
---
Official everything of every board.
#6Houou10Posted 9/3/2013 8:33:58 AM
Radbot42 posted...
Yeah the second i saw it was a clone of ninetails i knew it was a fate. however I would love to see ninetails get a evo with some armor or something to make it elegant either or. No more tails though. There is a reason for the nine tailed fox

You seriously think Ninetales needs a buff after they gave it Drought this gen?
#7LenneValkiryePosted 9/3/2013 9:12:12 AM
7656198 posted...
Seems pretty fake. I'm a little behind here, just read the Fenniken final evo. Seems weird they would have another Ninetales....Anyways still looking. Just bored and its a fun read

You mean like it seemed weird to have another Luvdisc with Alomomola?
#8SirPiercePosted 9/3/2013 9:28:05 AM
I'm not saying its real or fake (even though I want it to be real), I'm just laughing at the same few stupid reasons being used over and over again to say its fake.

The typo 's' on Evolution talking about Espurr.

The typo Metal Type. The "leaker" typed the word Metallic right after where Steel would be. This could have caused the typo.

"It seems fake because it is". What? We have nothing to prove it either way.

"No other pokemon related to old pokemon...fake". Mega Evolutions. "But all even gens get pokemon related to old pokemon and odd gens don't". That pattern was broken with Wynaut and Azurill in Gen 3.

"A Pokemon similar to Ninetales...fake". Luvdisc and Alomomola (sp?). Enough said.

So, can we at least wait for some official news tomorrow, Saturday and next week before calling it fake and calling anyone who believes it an idiot?
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#9Doctor_SpankyPosted 9/3/2013 9:31:01 AM
SirPierce posted...
I'm not saying its real or fake (even though I want it to be real), I'm just laughing at the same few stupid reasons being used over and over again to say its fake.

So, can we at least wait for some official news tomorrow, Saturday and next week before calling it fake and calling anyone who believes it an idiot?

You win the argument. It's an awesome list, let's hope it's real; or that the real dex is even better. We'll know by tomorrow either way
#10BlueodorPosted 9/3/2013 9:32:13 AM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
It seems fake because it is.

---
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18l24d39d62b8gif/original.gif