This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reactions: Triple + Rotation battles are removed entirely for Horde and Sky

#1RotomGuy3Posted 9/3/2013 11:38:39 AM
80/80

So, what would your reaction be if Triple and Rotation battles were completely removed to make room for Sky and Horde battles?

I wouldn't mind much, really. Both new battles seem far better, although I did like Triple Battles.

On a more extreme scale, what would your reaction be if Double battles were removed too?
#2LuckOverSkillPosted 9/3/2013 11:42:04 AM
Isn't Sky battles basically a mono Flying team?

Also why would they remove Rotation and Triples?
---
"Don't ever lie to yourself, it's the worse thing you can do" ~ Me
"If you don't love yourself, who will?" ~ Me
#3furygodsPosted 9/3/2013 11:42:14 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
80/80

So, what would your reaction be if Triple and Rotation battles were completely removed to make room for Sky and Horde battles?

I wouldn't mind much, really. Both new battles seem far better, although I did like Triple Battles.

On a more extreme scale, what would your reaction be if Double battles were removed too?

I would be absolutely devastated if double battles are removed.

I play pokemon so I could team up with the AI (cause I don't play online ever for pokemon), on double battles with me 1 pkmn and them 1 pkmn vs other AI double battle opponents.
---
With courage comes glory. With glory comes immortality.
#4dadkwasherePosted 9/3/2013 11:43:00 AM
If they remove double battles for Horde I wouldn't mind much, if the number of pokemon in the horde
vary. (2-5)
In that case, you might as well remove triple battles too, but not rotation.
---
*Raises Fire Emblem, casts flame resistance spell, wears varia suit, and goes under fallout bunker* Punished Snake approves...maybe?
#5SirPiercePosted 9/3/2013 11:48:29 AM
I absolutely hate Rotation Battles...but Triple Battles were fine. I like Double Battles. Sky Battles and Horde Battles look awesome.

So, I guess I'd be indifferent.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#6Bigmac909Posted 9/3/2013 11:51:58 AM
I'd be pissed, since neither type of battle really got a chance to shine in either B/W or 2.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 9/3/2013 11:53:32 AM
Rotation Battles were weird and Triple Battles were hectic.
Take them out, please!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#8kumorixLovelessPosted 9/3/2013 11:56:12 AM
I HIGHLY doubt they will ever remove double battles but triple and rotation, maybe. I rarely see any kind of those battles but if they keep them with the new ones too i will be surprise.
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#9Hughs_RagePosted 9/3/2013 12:05:36 PM
Weren't Triple Battles already confirmed?

Also, get rid of Triple Battles but keep Rotation battles pls <3
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!
#10Zacks_FairPosted 9/3/2013 12:16:16 PM
Triple and rotation were neat, but were only really fun against computers. And they were hectic, as noted above. It would be unfortunate but I won't miss them
---
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!