This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT ways we can buff Cryogonals defense

#11PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 9:44:52 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Can I make a Zangoose version?

Sure
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 15!!!
#12MissCarriagePosted 9/3/2013 10:27:19 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
MissCarriage posted...
If GF does this they'll need to boost Alomomola's S.Defense too. =P

And Blissey's Def... *gets shot*

Why are you shot?

Because if Blissey's Defense were raised in any way there would be endless rage on every Pokefan site. =P
---
Love me long time.
#13Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/3/2013 10:28:05 PM
Not make it an Ice type is a good start.
---
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
Chespin for Grass/Rock!
#14SpikeTbearPosted 9/4/2013 12:40:47 AM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

Wouldn't it be better of Gamefreak simply made Ice Pokemon better? Then, instead of most people simply writing them of as "they suck," then people may actually consider using them. Besides the few competitively viable Ice types out there, the rest of the typing needs some serious help, because when most people need an Ice attack on their team, they just teach it to a Water Pokemon. They could do a few these things to help out poor old Cryogonal and his brethren:

-Boost Ice types' Defense in Hail.

-Give Ice type a few resistances besides its only current one, Ice. If Ice now resisted Dragon, Fairy and Water attacks, there you go, the Ice type is now infinitely better.

-Gamefreak could give many Ice types a small boost to the physical Defense stat. To keep up with power creep. Cryogonal, Jynx and Vanilluxe would love this.

-Make Ice Beam and Blizzard mostly exclusive to Ice Pokemon, like Avalanche is. People may actually decide to put an Ice type on their team instead of just teaching Ice Beam to their Water Pokemon.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#15Great_ReapettePosted 9/4/2013 12:41:58 AM
Step 1: Get something better than Cryogonal.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#16SpikeTbearPosted 9/4/2013 12:46:33 AM
By the way, when I attempted to check Serebii for the learn list of Avalanche, it instead took me to some weird site that said "this content is blocked due to copyright infringement." WTF?

http://serebii.net/attackdex-bw/avalanche.shtml
---
#17PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 1:11:36 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
Step 1: Get something better than Cryogonal.

No
---
#18PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 1:12:49 AM
SpikeTbear posted...
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

Wouldn't it be better of Gamefreak simply made Ice Pokemon better? Then, instead of most people simply writing them of as "they suck," then people may actually consider using them. Besides the few competitively viable Ice types out there, the rest of the typing needs some serious help, because when most people need an Ice attack on their team, they just teach it to a Water Pokemon. They could do a few these things to help out poor old Cryogonal and his brethren:

-Give Ice type a few resistances besides its only current one, Ice. If Ice now resisted Dragon, Fairy and Water attacks, there you go, the Ice type is now infinitely better.

-Gamefreak could give many Ice types a small boost to the physical Defense stat. To keep up with power creep. Cryogonal, Jynx and Vanilluxe would love this.

-Make Ice Beam and Blizzard mostly exclusive to Ice Pokemon, like Avalanche is. People may actually decide to put an Ice type on their team instead of just teaching Ice Beam to their Water Pokemon.

I love all of this!
---
#19SpikeTbearPosted 9/4/2013 1:22:47 AM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...

I dunno...yaks are pretty darn great. I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree.
---
#20MissCarriagePosted 9/4/2013 3:26:14 AM
SpikeTbear posted...
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

I agree and support all of this. Ice is in my top 3 favorite types and it is crying for a buff.
---
Love me long time.