This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you remember your first Pokemon card??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you remember your first Pokemon card??
2 years ago#51
Base Set Poliwag. I loved him.
2 years ago#52
Bulbasaur. Which was great because I was actually hoping for a Bulbasaur in the pack.
2 years ago#53
I don't remember the first card I saw but I do remember getting both a shiny Machamp and shiny Charizard in my first booster pack.

Then I lost them or they were stolen at school. :(
2 years ago#54
My first shiny card was a Ninetails from the base set. Still one of my favorite pokemon.
2 years ago#55
Green energy
2 years ago#56
Golbat, Fossil Set.

It was actually the thing that got me into the entire franchise. So Golbat, thank you.
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
2 years ago#57
a machop, found it laying on the ground walking one day up untill then I was anti pokemon, which looking back I think I only hated it because I didn't own any of the cards or the games which had just become highly popular. after I picked up that card off the ground I became a fan and soon had over a full deck of cards and pokemon red.
2 years ago#58
1st edition Shiny Raichu

I also got the very first Staraptor card ever made in the world (was taking a tour of the print factory)

Also to TC....

BOO!! *rattles chains*
Official Madara Uchiha of all ExistenceOfficial Mu of UNS3 Board
Official Saberwulf of the Killer Instinct Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
2 years ago#59
The shiny Ninetails from one of the sets, which me being a kid and dumb promptly traded for an Onix because Onix had more HP and therefore must have been better.
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool
2 years ago#60
Heck yes I do. I was like 3 or 4 years old and playing with a friend in his house one day. He looked up from his legos, eyes glimmering with an idea, and asked "Wanna see my pokeymin cards!?" And I was all like "wat" so he took me by the hand and took me to his collection.

He grabbed his deck and pulled a random card out and handed it to me. It was a Starmie. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Then he showed me the rest and my mind exploded. He actually let me keep the Starmie card for keeps! Some 16 years later and I still have that Starmie card, in pristine condition, sitting in my room. Love it.
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA. - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you remember your first Pokemon card??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived