This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you remember your first Pokemon card??

#51GhostMaker1988Posted 9/4/2013 1:42:50 AM
Base Set Poliwag. I loved him.
#52RotomGuy3Posted 9/4/2013 1:43:36 AM
Bulbasaur. Which was great because I was actually hoping for a Bulbasaur in the pack.
#53Bob_Loblaw215Posted 9/4/2013 1:45:22 AM
I don't remember the first card I saw but I do remember getting both a shiny Machamp and shiny Charizard in my first booster pack.

Then I lost them or they were stolen at school. :(
#54Snazzy21Posted 9/4/2013 2:12:41 AM
My first shiny card was a Ninetails from the base set. Still one of my favorite pokemon.
#55phake_idPosted 9/4/2013 2:18:04 AM
Green energy
#56Rupin_SalesmanPosted 9/4/2013 2:19:01 AM
Golbat, Fossil Set.

It was actually the thing that got me into the entire franchise. So Golbat, thank you.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#57mooreandrew58Posted 9/4/2013 2:37:10 AM
a machop, found it laying on the ground walking one day up untill then I was anti pokemon, which looking back I think I only hated it because I didn't own any of the cards or the games which had just become highly popular. after I picked up that card off the ground I became a fan and soon had over a full deck of cards and pokemon red.
#58TG_WolfPosted 9/4/2013 2:47:11 AM(edited)
1st edition Shiny Raichu

I also got the very first Staraptor card ever made in the world (was taking a tour of the print factory)

Also to TC....

BOO!! *rattles chains*
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all ExistenceOfficial Mu of UNS3 Board
Official Saberwulf of the Killer Instinct Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#59nameless0101Posted 9/4/2013 3:21:06 AM
The shiny Ninetails from one of the sets, which me being a kid and dumb promptly traded for an Onix because Onix had more HP and therefore must have been better.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool
#60Oni_TatsujinPosted 9/4/2013 3:27:41 AM
Heck yes I do. I was like 3 or 4 years old and playing with a friend in his house one day. He looked up from his legos, eyes glimmering with an idea, and asked "Wanna see my pokeymin cards!?" And I was all like "wat" so he took me by the hand and took me to his collection.

He grabbed his deck and pulled a random card out and handed it to me. It was a Starmie. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Then he showed me the rest and my mind exploded. He actually let me keep the Starmie card for keeps! Some 16 years later and I still have that Starmie card, in pristine condition, sitting in my room. Love it.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)