This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pokemon Bank is the only way to transfer

#1j_coatPosted 9/4/2013 4:29:08 AM
Does that mean that when it gets retired, all Pokemon from BW 2 to Ruby/Sapphire will be locked out?
---
Check out a slightly newer version of Universal Wars!
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=5169
#2HejiruPosted 9/4/2013 4:34:32 AM
IF that ever happens, it will be in Gen 7, and Nintendo/Game Freak will surely give an announcement before it does. "Remember to move all you Pokemon out of the bank before next thursday!"
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#3KapuxaPosted 9/4/2013 4:39:10 AM
This is a complete B..S...

This was my first thinking as soon as they said it...this is going to suck...so bad.

A transfering system that's not offline...GF screwd this one up, and worst, they ask for an anual fee.
#4drill beesPosted 9/4/2013 5:01:50 AM
Didn't they say they'd be using the bank with future games too?
---
Nintendo Network ID: db-132
#5SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/4/2013 5:02:40 AM
1st month of Pokemon Bank is free. Get your transfers out of the way ASAP and you can bypass the fee.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#6avechaPosted 9/4/2013 5:03:43 AM
Poké Transporter

When you download Pokémon Bank, you can also download the linked application Poké Transporter! When you insert a Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 Game Card into a Nintendo 3DS system, you'll be able to use Poké Transporter to transfer Pokémon from these games into their own online Boxes. Then, you can easily transfer those Pokémon into Pokémon X and Pokémon Y using Pokémon Bank!

Poké Transporter is a free downloadable application for the Nintendo 3DS system that will be available along with Pokémon Bank. Note that Poké Transporter cannot return Pokémon to Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 after they have been stored in an online Box.

Note: You may find yourself unable to use Pokémon Bank or Poké Transporter to deposit any Pokémon created illegally by software unauthorized by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo into your online Boxes, or to move these Pokémon between online Boxes.
---
RIP - http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1812169/
#7DipperPinesPosted 9/4/2013 5:04:04 AM
drill bees posted...
Didn't they say they'd be using the bank with future games too?

Shoko Nakagawa said her grandkids would be able to see her Charizard or whatever.
She's only 28 right now.

So I imagine Pokemon Bank is here for the next 40+ years.
---
Pinecest is dead! Worship Parapines, for it is the future!
http://s14.postimg.org/an2wxrh01/parapines.png
#8faruwayPosted 9/4/2013 5:05:00 AM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
1st month of Pokemon Bank is free. Get your transfers out of the way ASAP and you can bypass the fee.

Don't forget to withdraw all those transferred pokemon out of the bank too!
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#9jEr3mYPosted 9/4/2013 5:05:09 AM
Hence why there is a fee, it's gonna be regularly monitored and blah blah... so it ending won't happen.... they can just use this feature for Gen 7 (assuming it's on the 3DS)
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
#10kazooie959Posted 9/4/2013 5:06:02 AM
As long as it doesn't close as quickly as dream world I'll be happy...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!