This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Hacks/Cheats are still going to exist

#11AzurinaiPosted 9/4/2013 4:52:18 AM
DarkRoad06 posted...
Yeah but imagine you get lots if masterballs and give one to each of your Pokemon and send it to the bank, then what?

What does that have to do with anything? I'm sure it's for stats and illegal movesets, not items.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#12kazooie959Posted 9/4/2013 4:52:38 AM
Genius_Sage posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
They're going to try and stop it. And hackers are going to try and outsmart the detection system.

Again, the game of Cat & Mouse between Nintendo & Hackers begins anew. Only difference is that this time, Nintendo has the upper hand. You HAVE to go through Nintendo's online system to get them in. No local hacking of Gen 6 Pokemon yet either.

Let the games begin.

No hacking on 3DS is more because everyone but Nintards just stopped caring.

Ehh... Everybody stopped caring so far...

When XY come out it will be a different story
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#13arvilinoPosted 9/4/2013 4:52:53 AM
DarkRoad06 posted...
Yeah but imagine you get lots if masterballs and give one to each of your Pokemon and send it to the bank, then what?

Nothing? I don't get what you're trying to suggest by that.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#14RX0megaPosted 9/4/2013 4:54:39 AM
Genius_Sage posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
They're going to try and stop it. And hackers are going to try and outsmart the detection system.

Again, the game of Cat & Mouse between Nintendo & Hackers begins anew. Only difference is that this time, Nintendo has the upper hand. You HAVE to go through Nintendo's online system to get them in. No local hacking of Gen 6 Pokemon yet either.

Let the games begin.

No hacking on 3DS is more because everyone but Nintards just stopped caring.

Dude, this stopped being the case over a year ago when the 3DS picked up in a massive way.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
He who calls someone a fanboy as an insult is likely a fanboy themselves.
#15DarkRoad06(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:54:42 AM
arvilino posted...
DarkRoad06 posted...

Isn't that still cheating? So technically cheating will still exist on X and Y. I really wanted no cheats at all in the new games.
#16kingjam1Posted 9/4/2013 4:58:38 AM
People assume the hack check is going to stop hackers. Hilarious. It will only stop poor hacks, well made ones will still pass. Unless it uses a stronger filter than random wifi and even then someone will find ways to create hacked Pokemon that pass the filter.
---
Can't think of anything
#17JKPhagePosted 9/4/2013 5:01:06 AM
Let's be real here guys: Currently most hacked pokemon are made via PC programs and then, using a DNS transfer program, they make the PC look like a Global Link server and use that to transfer the pokemon into games as if they were traded from the Global Link. I give it a few months before we have a program that will spoof the Pokémon Bank and allow you to build your pokemon to spec and then transfer it into X/Y as if you had it stored in the bank. The hacking/cheating will be gone from the official system due to hack checks, but in-game we'll have to deal with it just the same. I frankly don't care because I don't really plan on battling random strangers unless I'm at some kind of event. I'll be trading/battling with my friends and none of them take advantage of such things. What someone else does in their own game is their business.
#18SkittyOnWailordPosted 9/4/2013 5:01:38 AM
DarkRoad06 posted...
arvilino posted...
DarkRoad06 posted...

Isn't that still cheating? So technically cheating will still exist on X and Y. I really wanted no cheats at all in the new games.

Hmm. I currently have 7 3rd gen games (with one that I've won 3 Masterballs in the lotery), 15 4th gen games and 4 5th gen games. I've only ever used 3-4 Masterballs total out of those. That means I can currently transfer 25 completely legit Masterballs over if wanted to. And what would I gain from that? A pile of 6th gen legendaries that are all caught in Masterballs instead of any other/better/prettier balls.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#19NewbieN00bPosted 9/4/2013 5:02:43 AM
DarkRoad06 posted...
arvilino posted...
DarkRoad06 posted...

We may not be able to transfer items in the first place.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#20LexifoxPosted 9/4/2013 5:05:38 AM
Pokemon produced via cheat devices, rigged RNG, cloning, etc. always have existed and always will exist. They will, quite simply, never go away as long as the franchise exists.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod