This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you're starter team be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What would you're starter team be?

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
3 years ago#11
I'm going for Chespin, like I wanted from the beginning, and Squirtle, my favourite Kanto starter. Which conveniently leaves me with the Torchic to complete the Fire/Water/Grass triangle. Don't know if I'll use the Squirtle and Torchic until postgame yet, though.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: JKPhage

JKPhage
3 years ago#12
I plan on getting the event Torchic specifically to cram in my PC for later power leveling to fill up my dex, and that's about it. I am about as "meh" at that whole evolutionary line as one could possibly be. My problem is, I plan on getting Froakie and Squirtle because I love Squirtle and Froakie is my fave this generation, and that takes up two slots on my team with pokemon that I really love. It's gonna be tough training them both up and keeping levels balanced. I may just have to put Squirtle in a box and run with Froakie, and pull the little turtle dude out later for post-game training. Now, when Z comes out, I might just end up using Squirtle as my main starter and boxing the Kalos one as a change of pace.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What would you're starter team be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived