This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think they will make a mega evolution for every starter?

#1cloud_8f8fPosted 9/4/2013 4:28:15 AM
If so, it will make this game alot more desirable for me.
---
Official Cloud Strife of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
#2FuneralCakePosted 9/4/2013 4:28:41 AM
Nope. Only the four mentioned so far. I don't see why they'd make any more than that.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
why aren't you laughing at me? everything i say is funny and adorable
#3XWolfOPosted 9/4/2013 4:29:11 AM(edited)
Not just every stater, every single Pokemon is getting them.
---
Woof...
#4KitarooPosted 9/4/2013 4:30:45 AM
Well it doesn't make sense to give a mega evolution to all starters from previous generations, and ignore the ones from Kalos...you know, the region that is known for mega evolutions.
But then...GF.
---
Currently playing : ACNL / M&LDT
#5NeonDragon9000Posted 9/4/2013 4:31:11 AM
I assume they will, but they won't have their types changed. Sceptile is the only one I could potentially see being retyped, but if they didn't do it for Charizard, I don't think they'll do it for Sceptile.

Be interested in seeing the Johto starters' Mega forms.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#6Shadow_CharzardPosted 9/4/2013 4:47:57 AM
I don't see why they wouldn't, with the exception of Gen VI starters.

They've mentioned that "most" Pokemon get Mega Evolutions--not all of them. This could mean a few things...

1) some Pokemon don't have any Mega Evolutions (yet)
2) some Pokemon won't have any Mega Evolutions ever
3) all final-stage Pokemon will Mega Evolve, and the few that don't could simply be the not-fully-evolved ones, which we knew already

If it's only a select few that can Mega Evolve, I'd be very surprised if they only let some starters be able to do it. I don't think that any Gen VI pokes will be able to Mega Evolve right off the bat, though, because the players need to become familiar with the new Pokemon first. For example, when I started Black Version, I nicknamed a lot of my Pokemon. Since I didn't know those Pokemon very well at that point, I got the real names mixed up with my nicknames. To this day, I sometimes mistakenly refer to Zebstrika as "Blitzstrike".