This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else hoping that the Kanto starters get their Hidden ability?

#1KapuxaPosted 9/4/2013 4:31:35 AM
I hope so... I think the leak mentioned something about this, i'm not realy sure.
#2mehmetskiPosted 9/4/2013 4:33:13 AM
no they dont, just look at the official page
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#3Kapuxa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:50:04 AM
I'm talking about their REGULAR form --"...
#4jayman7Posted 9/4/2013 4:51:30 AM
Kapuxa posted...
I'm talking about their REGULAR form --"...

Yeeeeeah, just look at the page.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/mega_pokemon/

What's that say next to STANDARD NON-MEGA Venusaur's Ability? Is that Chlorophyll? Doesn't look like Chlorophyll to me.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5Kapuxa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:54:29 AM(edited)
Look at the other pkmns, the site just mentions the normal abilities, it never shows the hidden one, of any pokemon. In wich part of the site does it say that those starters there are the ones the prof gives you?
#6jayman7Posted 9/4/2013 4:54:29 AM
So you're saying you think they'll hand out Pokemon with hidden abilities in normal gameplay, but NOT list said hidden abilities on the website. Ooooooookay.
---
#7FuneralCakePosted 9/4/2013 4:56:29 AM
I'm pretty sure that the regular starters listed on the website are just examples of any standard Venusar/Charizard/Blastoise. Like said, where does it say that they're the ones that the professor gives you?

I can hope that they have the hidden abilities, but I also know not the expect it, because Game Freak.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
why aren't you laughing at me? everything i say is funny and adorable
#8Kapuxa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:58:05 AM
FuneralCake posted...
I'm pretty sure that the regular starters listed on the website are just examples of any standard Venusar/Charizard/Blastoise. Like said, where does it say that they're the ones that the professor gives you?

I can hope that they have the hidden abilities, but I also know not the expect it, because Game Freak.

Exactly =/
#9RotomGuy3Posted 9/4/2013 4:59:43 AM
Yeah, those on the website are very likely to just be general Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise. The ones in-game could be different.
#10jayman7Posted 9/4/2013 5:01:54 AM
I'd also like to point out which Pokemon on the Mega Evolutions page doesn't have its non-Mega ability listed: Blaziken.

What do we know about Mega Blaziken? (HINT: It involves events and hidden abilities.)
---