This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this new app make it easy to start new games?

#11SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:34:48 AM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Yep, it is nice.

Though, one of the other reasons I don't restart is because I also lose event-exclusive items and other things like that. Those cannot be saved, unfortunately.

But I'm still getting both games, so not like it matters.

Wait, what is preventing you from simply uploading an event Pokemon into the Bank? Shouldn't it work like anything else, or was it specifically said somewhere legendaries can't be moved?

I think he's taking about things like the Arceus flute. Key items needed to get to certain events.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#12NeonDragon9000Posted 9/4/2013 6:36:10 AM
Oh, yeah. You can't transfer those. I thought she was referring to actual event Pokemon.

It's nice you can finally save them. All in all, it's going to make restarting much easier, since you don't have to worry about losing Pokemon anymore.

It's also nice if you have a particular favorite you like using on each save, now it doesn't matter what region it's native to.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#13arvilinoPosted 9/4/2013 6:38:19 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
I admit that it's easy, but I'm ticked that I have to pay for it.

How long until we have to pay to battle online? Or perhaps trade online? Or battle and trade locally?
Or maybe every time we start a new game? Oh, why not. Let's make every kind of Pokeball (other than the normal one, of course) DLC. Oh, and free wifi event Pokemon? lolnope. $10 for a Mew please. Yeah. TEN BUCKS FOR AN HM SLAVE.

They've said before they'll never(and Masuda himself said he doesn't want to charge children specifically) charge people for in-game features.

This is a cross-application/game features and even transferring is a cross-game feature.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."