This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Pokemon shown in Direct Video (blink and you'll miss it)

#51MeepleLardiclePosted 9/4/2013 7:14:37 AM
When he says "Blink and you'll miss it", TC absolutely means it. This isn't just "oh, quick shot", we're talking like 1 frame where it's visible.

I saw it on the first attempt at watching it on Youtube, and went "oh crap, they weren't kidding", and tried to rapid pause to see the shot again, but it's so fast that you just skip over it. I've only been able to replicate seeing the image once since then.

It's legitimate nonetheless and sneaky of them to toss in such a thing. We can't really make any judgment calls of this thing other than "It's a new Pokemon, and doesn't really resemble anything claimed by the full dex leak" though could just the Dex Leak fails at descriptions, but I digress.

Also, it's posted on Serebii, and they wouldn't put something up there unless they have confirmed it themselves.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#52RaidenHeroPosted 9/4/2013 7:21:44 AM
It could be the Ice Wolf..but it might not be..,
#53NeonDragon9000Posted 9/4/2013 7:23:01 AM
Based on nothing more than its coloration, I'd say it's a Normal-type. But then again, Absol is white and a Dark-type.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#54BrightStar7Posted 9/4/2013 7:34:27 AM
This thing looks sillier than anything in that leak. SIGH. I at least hope the leak descriptions for things like Meowstick, ice wolf and lunar moth are close to the real thing.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<