This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kalos dex: super large, or very few new entries?

#1RayCRPPosted 9/4/2013 10:31:58 AM
Has anyone thought about the Kalos dex size? They've shown so many previously discovered Pokemon, which feels weird given that the Unova dex was initially all new Pokemon, but it still feels lopsided even by Hoenn or Sinnoh standards.

I feel like the Kalos dex is either going to be gigantic to accommodate (e.g., like the Johto dex), or if it's more moderately-sized, then there will be far fewer new entries than we've ever seen in a new generation.
---
Masuda and me: http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3412/bnax.jpg
#2RotomGuy3Posted 9/4/2013 10:32:40 AM
I thought that there was three different Kalos dexes, or was that just a rumour.
#3javel34Posted 9/4/2013 10:33:49 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
I thought that there was three different Kalos dexes, or was that just a rumour.

Three different dex regions forming one dex.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#4reflectivesPosted 9/4/2013 10:34:24 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...

Nope its true
East , central, and western

Kinda like the united states

I hope Shellos and Gastrodon get new formes to accommodate to each area :)
#5RaidenHeroPosted 9/4/2013 10:35:25 AM
My guess is the Kalos Dex will be super large..
#6EstheimasterPosted 9/4/2013 10:35:53 AM
Probably about 110. Not as much to support itself without prior gen's help, like RS and DP, but enough to not feel like an extention of Gen V.

Not for anything, with all the Megas, I don't think that there will be Unova's overwhelming amount. I think it'll be a cross between Johto's size and Hoenn's originality (lack of evos for old ones).
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#7PlasmWraithPosted 9/4/2013 10:36:26 AM
reflectives posted...
Nope its true

Excuse me?
---
( [] )
#87656198Posted 9/4/2013 10:37:20 AM
reflectives posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Nope its true

I hope Shellos and Gastrodon get new formes to accommodate to each area :)

When was this told? I missed it. Any links?
---
PSN: Snycher - FF14:ARR-Snycherus Vankiln-Leviathan
There were, Jagos everywhere. Jagos as far as the eye could see.
#9GiranXYZPosted 9/4/2013 10:42:54 AM
I really hope it's super large and also that it contains every Pokemon ever from the start.
---
Whatever
#10RayCRP(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 11:53:51 AM
GiranXYZ posted...
I really hope it's super large and also that it contains every Pokemon ever from the start.

...so the National Dex?
---
Masuda and me: http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3412/bnax.jpg