This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Just transfer all the Pokemon you need during the trial!"

#1Meta289Posted 9/4/2013 11:07:19 AM
Apparently nobody on this board goes back to replay their old games, and if they do, they don't want to transfer their Pokemon when they're done.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#2SMASHKING84Posted 9/4/2013 11:08:37 AM
i hope it's like netflix where they give you multiple free trials.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#3GeminiDeusPosted 9/4/2013 11:08:55 AM
Why would you need to replay the old games to transfer more of the same Pokemon you already have, which can be bred, or in case of legendaries, traded?
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#4Meta289(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 11:11:29 AM(edited)
GeminiDeus posted...
Why would you need to replay the old games to transfer more of the same Pokemon you already have, which can be bred, or in case of legendaries, traded?

Because some of us like to keep our teams.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
#5raver_zaktanPosted 9/4/2013 11:09:28 AM
I mean, that's what I plan on doing. Not sure why that's not a valid thing to do
#6Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/4/2013 11:09:31 AM
If you constantly go back and transfer Pokemon from your past games, you'll run out of storage, which would require excess storage to begin with which in case it was forgotten is what Pokemonbank is....

So I don't think that's an amazing point honestly.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#7Meta289(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 11:10:29 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
If you constantly go back and transfer Pokemon from your past games, you'll run out of storage, which would require excess storage to begin with which in case it was forgotten is what Pokemonbank is....

Not transfer all of your goddamned Pokemon.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
#8Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/4/2013 11:11:33 AM
Meta289 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

Not transfer all of your goddamned Pokemon.

I didn't say all of them, but if you constantly restart your older games and transfer those Pokemon in your team over, you will run out of room eventually. in which case you'd need extra storage to begin with unless you are planning to delete others you've already sent over, which defeats the purpose of transferring them in the first place.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#9EmptyStar12Posted 9/4/2013 11:11:34 AM
Meta289 posted...
Apparently nobody on this board goes back to replay their old games, and if they do, they don't want to transfer their Pokemon when they're done.

Well, if you refuse to pay $5 a year-- whether out of spite or financial situation (I doubt this is even a factor.)-- that's the price you pay. Literally.
Beggars can't be choosers.
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#10Meta289(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 11:17:48 AM(edited)
Really, you guys are way too quick to defend everything that Game Freak does. $5 a year for extra storage? Fine. Suddenly charging for a feature that was previously free? You can't say that this is a good idea.

Seriously, if Game Freak decided to make Pokemon a subscription based game, or charging you to play online, you guys would defend them.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle