This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My opinions on Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Transfer.

#1LuckOverSkillPosted 9/4/2013 10:36:31 AM
I just finished classes today and I saw the Pokemon Direct.

I'm pleased to see there is a way of transferring my Pokemon. Like many,I was a little upset to hear we have to pay for the Pokemon Bank. However, it's a free App and it's better than starting from scratch. I bet it won't be a lot anyway. Maybe like 3 dollars a month?

I was happy to see we get to have two Pokemon starters, like Emerald.

I'm a little sad to see that MegaCharizard looks the same but with Aerodactyl's head =/ Getting Drought is nice and all, but Nintails doesn't take x4 Stealth Rock damage.(We don't know if he'll become Dragon/Fire). Venusaur also doesn't look that different besides a flower that fell on top of his head. Like that's the best you can come up with Gamefreak? I have to admit though, giving Thick Fat to Venusaur was a nice touch. Blastoise looks Fing amazing :) He's my favorite starter and they did a great job with him. I wish he had a better ability like Swift Swim or Hydration, but I'll be content.

So we're getting a Free Torchik, and 2 other starters. I think I'm going to choose Chespin now and have my favorite Water Starter and Torchik :)

What starter combination are you guys going to choose?

Also what's your opinion on Poke Bank?

Edit: Do you think people will be able to hack Poke Bank? It's always on the internet ... What do you guys think?
---
"Don't ever lie to yourself, it's the worst thing you can do" ~ Me
"If you don't love yourself, who will?" ~ Me
#2ForgottenTimePosted 9/4/2013 10:37:41 AM
Serebii says it's only 5$ a year
#3LuckOverSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 10:39:19 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Serebii says it's only 5$ a year

That's awesome :)

At least they didn't pull a Microsoft or Sony.
---
"Don't ever lie to yourself, it's the worst thing you can do" ~ Me
"If you don't love yourself, who will?" ~ Me