This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are in charge of Gamefreak...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you are in charge of Gamefreak...
3 years ago#1
What will you do? For me, I will make a Pokémon MMORPG happen, sorta like DarkSpore.
3 years ago#2
Change every Pokémon ever to Fire/Fighting.
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
3 years ago#3
Look into developing an alternative to the Pokemon Bank for those who just want to transfer/don't have wifi access.
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
3 years ago#4
Great_Reapette posted...
Change every Pokémon ever to Fire/Fighting.
I like Skyward Sword (and Wind Waker SUCKS), so what?
I prefer Sword of Seals over its prequel, so what?
3 years ago#5
I would make an online storage device that lets you transfer pokemon between games. $5 a year. If I saw people complain, I'd make it $5 a month.
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
3 years ago#6
Nerf Stealth Rock into oblivion
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
3 years ago#7
Make type match-ups that make sense.

Throw out the current IV system and replace it with something better.

Make Pokemon based off of classic D&D monsters: like the Beholder, Displacer Beast, and others.
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
3 years ago#8
Xtreme Gamer posted...
Look into developing an alternative to the Pokemon Bank for those who just want to transfer/don't have wifi access.

And if you charge a small fee people will think you are a crook!
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
3 years ago#9
TheGreatDebate posted...
I would make an online storage device that lets you transfer pokemon between games. $5 a year. If I saw people complain, I'd make it $5 a month.

And if they complained more I would shut it down and watch the same people beg for to be opened again.
I am the true Yveltal.
3 years ago#10
TheGreatDebate posted...
Xtreme Gamer posted...

And if you charge a small fee people will think you are a crook!

That's why I wouldn't. It would be something like a 3DS app that you'd just buy from the eshop, at least that's how I'd do it.
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you are in charge of Gamefreak...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived