This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are in charge of Gamefreak...

#1GangstaLizard95Posted 9/4/2013 3:24:22 PM
What will you do? For me, I will make a Pokémon MMORPG happen, sorta like DarkSpore.
#2Great_ReapettePosted 9/4/2013 3:25:29 PM
Change every Pokémon ever to Fire/Fighting.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#3Xtreme GamerPosted 9/4/2013 3:25:54 PM
Look into developing an alternative to the Pokemon Bank for those who just want to transfer/don't have wifi access.
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
#4TaiphlosionPosted 9/4/2013 3:26:31 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Change every Pokémon ever to Fire/Fighting.

---
I like Skyward Sword (and Wind Waker SUCKS), so what?
I prefer Sword of Seals over its prequel, so what?
#5TheGreatDebatePosted 9/4/2013 3:26:40 PM
I would make an online storage device that lets you transfer pokemon between games. $5 a year. If I saw people complain, I'd make it $5 a month.
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
#6CharizardFirePosted 9/4/2013 3:27:05 PM
Nerf Stealth Rock into oblivion
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#7gladwyn101Posted 9/4/2013 3:27:24 PM
Make type match-ups that make sense.

Throw out the current IV system and replace it with something better.

Make Pokemon based off of classic D&D monsters: like the Beholder, Displacer Beast, and others.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#8TheGreatDebatePosted 9/4/2013 3:28:11 PM
Xtreme Gamer posted...
Look into developing an alternative to the Pokemon Bank for those who just want to transfer/don't have wifi access.

And if you charge a small fee people will think you are a crook!
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
#9Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/4/2013 3:28:54 PM
TheGreatDebate posted...
I would make an online storage device that lets you transfer pokemon between games. $5 a year. If I saw people complain, I'd make it $5 a month.

And if they complained more I would shut it down and watch the same people beg for to be opened again.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#10Xtreme GamerPosted 9/4/2013 7:26:21 PM
TheGreatDebate posted...
Xtreme Gamer posted...

And if you charge a small fee people will think you are a crook!

That's why I wouldn't. It would be something like a 3DS app that you'd just buy from the eshop, at least that's how I'd do it.
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.