This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are in charge of Gamefreak...

#11NessEggmanPosted 9/4/2013 6:29:23 PM
I would make Pokemon Bank cost the same as Pokemon Dream World, Pokemon Global Link, Nintendo WiFi Connection, SpotPass, and GTS combined. In other words, free.

I would also make Pokemon $30 for the retail version, and the digital version will be pay-what-you-want with a minimum of $5 and no maximum (default starting from $30).

In the end, I'd probably make more money off the game and make more people happy. Not that I would need any more money than I already had if I was head of GF.

But Nintendo probably wouldn't let me do any of that stuff, so it doesn't matter.

I guess I'd give Nosepass a baby Pokemon.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#12DarkRoad06Posted 9/4/2013 6:29:32 PM
I would promote the Bank for free to top 3 people who wins the online tournament which is held every 5 months.
#13SirPikachuPosted 9/4/2013 6:29:34 PM
Make Swirlix evelove into a giant, fluffy Tiberian Mastiff.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#14NessEggmanPosted 9/4/2013 6:31:45 PM
NessEggman posted...
I would make Pokemon Bank cost the same as Pokemon Dream World, Pokemon Global Link, Nintendo WiFi Connection, SpotPass, and GTS combined. In other words, free.

I would also make Pokemon $30 for the retail version, and the digital version will be pay-what-you-want with a minimum of $5 and no maximum (default starting from $30).

In the end, I'd probably make more money off the game and make more people happy. Not that I would need any more money than I already had if I was head of GF.

But Nintendo probably wouldn't let me do any of that stuff, so it doesn't matter.

Hmm, speaking of, I would use my own personal profits that I wasn't spending on food and shelter to pay all of my employees a much larger wage. I would also try to make the offices and studios and stuff more energy efficient and green. And I would save money to help employees who are having troubled times, like Build-A-Bear and other companies with a 'family' mindset do.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#15KeeperOfShadowsPosted 9/4/2013 6:34:57 PM
End the series. The fans will never be happy.

Take my money and run.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#16FurryyifferPosted 9/4/2013 6:39:07 PM
NessEggman posted...
NessEggman posted...

Hmm, speaking of, I would use my own personal profits that I wasn't spending on food and shelter to pay all of my employees a much larger wage. I would also try to make the offices and studios and stuff more energy efficient and green. And I would save money to help employees who are having troubled times, like Build-A-Bear and other companies with a 'family' mindset do.

And Im sure you would pay your employees with rainbows and kittens in your world of sunshine and lolipops too. You would have the greatest charity ever.
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#17TyranidomegaPosted 9/4/2013 6:39:43 PM
KeeperOfShadows posted...
End the series. The fans will never be happy.

Take my money and run.

---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#18sammyslammerPosted 9/4/2013 6:39:50 PM
Sex sells.

That is all.
---
TL;DR The post above is too short.
#19MindwalkerXPosted 9/4/2013 7:02:23 PM
SirPikachu posted...

You mean Tibetan?

Anyway... change Drizzle/Drough and every other wheather changing ability, to 5 turns, instead of whole match(or until someone "overwrite" it for that matter), redistribute/increase stats point to further optimize some old gens and low tier pokes in general.

Poison is now SE on Water.
---
There is much to be done.
White FC: 3697 9203 9465
#20ljobenzaPosted 9/4/2013 8:03:54 PM
SirPikachu posted...

You played too much Command & Conquer when...