This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are in charge of Gamefreak...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you are in charge of Gamefreak...

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#11
I would make Pokemon Bank cost the same as Pokemon Dream World, Pokemon Global Link, Nintendo WiFi Connection, SpotPass, and GTS combined. In other words, free.

I would also make Pokemon $30 for the retail version, and the digital version will be pay-what-you-want with a minimum of $5 and no maximum (default starting from $30).

In the end, I'd probably make more money off the game and make more people happy. Not that I would need any more money than I already had if I was head of GF.

But Nintendo probably wouldn't let me do any of that stuff, so it doesn't matter.

I guess I'd give Nosepass a baby Pokemon.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515

User Info: DarkRoad06

DarkRoad06
3 years ago#12
I would promote the Bank for free to top 3 people who wins the online tournament which is held every 5 months.

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#13
Make Swirlix evelove into a giant, fluffy Tiberian Mastiff.
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#14
NessEggman posted...
I would make Pokemon Bank cost the same as Pokemon Dream World, Pokemon Global Link, Nintendo WiFi Connection, SpotPass, and GTS combined. In other words, free.

I would also make Pokemon $30 for the retail version, and the digital version will be pay-what-you-want with a minimum of $5 and no maximum (default starting from $30).

In the end, I'd probably make more money off the game and make more people happy. Not that I would need any more money than I already had if I was head of GF.

But Nintendo probably wouldn't let me do any of that stuff, so it doesn't matter.

Hmm, speaking of, I would use my own personal profits that I wasn't spending on food and shelter to pay all of my employees a much larger wage. I would also try to make the offices and studios and stuff more energy efficient and green. And I would save money to help employees who are having troubled times, like Build-A-Bear and other companies with a 'family' mindset do.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
3 years ago#15
End the series. The fans will never be happy.

Take my money and run.
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
3 years ago#16
NessEggman posted...
NessEggman posted...

Hmm, speaking of, I would use my own personal profits that I wasn't spending on food and shelter to pay all of my employees a much larger wage. I would also try to make the offices and studios and stuff more energy efficient and green. And I would save money to help employees who are having troubled times, like Build-A-Bear and other companies with a 'family' mindset do.

And Im sure you would pay your employees with rainbows and kittens in your world of sunshine and lolipops too. You would have the greatest charity ever.
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
3 years ago#17
KeeperOfShadows posted...
End the series. The fans will never be happy.

Take my money and run.
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.

User Info: sammyslammer

sammyslammer
3 years ago#18
Sex sells.

That is all.
TL;DR The post above is too short.

User Info: MindwalkerX

MindwalkerX
3 years ago#19
SirPikachu posted...

You mean Tibetan?

Anyway... change Drizzle/Drough and every other wheather changing ability, to 5 turns, instead of whole match(or until someone "overwrite" it for that matter), redistribute/increase stats point to further optimize some old gens and low tier pokes in general.

Poison is now SE on Water.
There is much to be done.
White FC: 3697 9203 9465

User Info: ljobenza

ljobenza
3 years ago#20
SirPikachu posted...

You played too much Command & Conquer when...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you are in charge of Gamefreak...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived