This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one who thinks that Pokemon Bank is a good thing?

#11TheMasterTurtlePosted 9/4/2013 3:33:27 PM
It's awesome and WAY cheaper then I thought. I thought it'd be about 20$ or something. But it's only $5 a YEAR? That's fantastic. If it was $5 a month then I'd be pissed but this is less then 40 cents a month.

Man, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#12Golurkcanfly(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:35:51 PM
mudkip72 posted...
You are crazy if you think actual workers check for hacks.
Plus anyone who can use pokegen slightly well will have hacked pokemon that are indistinguishable from legitimate ones.

I don't need more storage room for pokemon and I don't want transferring services to be behind a paywall when a 3DS app should be perfectly capable of doing a transfer locally.

The workers don't actually check for hacks (That would be extremely inefficient). They design programs to detect them. And as I stated earlier, Pokemon Bank is also an anti-cheating measure. Also, with a likely (Minute) change in the IV system (You know, Hidden Power) it may be key to have a large system altering the older Pokemon to direct that change.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#13Golurkcanfly(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:36:49 PM
TheMasterTurtle posted...
It's awesome and WAY cheaper then I thought. I thought it'd be about 20$ or something. But it's only $5 a YEAR? That's fantastic. If it was $5 a month then I'd be pissed but this is less then 40 cents a month.

Man, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!

OH GOD. I read "That's Fanfic!" the first time through. Don't scare me like that.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.