This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Moral of this story: Beggers can't be choosers

#1pikachu6598Posted 9/4/2013 3:39:30 PM
Learn it, love it. You all wanted a way to transfer Pokémon. You got it. Unless you live in the middle of a desert, a rainforest, a canyon, on top of a mountain, or in a cave, chances are you will have access to $5+ dollars sometime within the next four months. Don't have a credit card? That's what Nintendo Pre-Paid Cards are for.

All you need is a $5
-or 5 singles
--or 25 quarters
---or 50 dimes
----or 100 nickels
-----or 500 pennies

Trust me, It's not hard to find 25 quarters lying around over the course of 100 days. Stop convincing yourself otherwise.
---
"Those who ridiculed the almighty Dunsparce shall be it's first victims. For those who repent there ways, MegaDunsparce shall consider mercy."
#2DoctorApolloPosted 9/4/2013 3:41:09 PM
One day you'll grow up, learn some economics, and then you'll grasp how much you're missing the point right now. One day.
#3pikachu6598(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:42:04 PM
DoctorApollo posted...
One day you'll grow up, learn some economics, and then you'll grasp how much you're missing the point right now. One day.

So why don't you teach me right now, huh?
---
"Those who ridiculed the almighty Dunsparce shall be it's first victims. For those who repent there ways, MegaDunsparce shall consider mercy."
#4westontickleePosted 9/4/2013 3:43:07 PM
Moral of the story is: GF and Nintendo are horrible companies
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#5pikachu6598(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:44:13 PM
westonticklee posted...

Yeah, you go back and say that while you play your EA games you probably adore so much.
---
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/4/2013 3:44:29 PM
pikachu6598 posted...
DoctorApollo posted...

So why don't you teach me right now, huh?

Apparently, this $5/year means that GF is going to go wild with DLC in the coming years, similar to how if we approve gay rights, people will be asking to legalize bestiality with a decade...
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 9/4/2013 3:44:59 PM
Transferring from Gen I to Gen II: One link cable. No big deal.

Transferring from Gen III to Gen IV: One DS or Ds Lite. Given that those were the only two DSs available at the time, no big deal.

Transferring from Gen IV to Gen V: A friend with another DS. Again, not that big of a deal.

Transferring from Gen V to Gen VI: A $5 app. Likely to be the first of many DLCs. GameFreak is turning to the Dark Side.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#8SirPikachuPosted 9/4/2013 3:45:04 PM
westonticklee posted...

Anyone who honestly thinks this because they want a $5 maintenance fee is an idiot.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#9DarkWind313Posted 9/4/2013 3:45:06 PM
pikachu6598 posted...
You all wanted a way to transfer Pokémon.

We already had a way to transfer Pokémon.
Now it costs money.
---
[Dark Spirit, Spirited Wind] ~Severstarr~
http://i.imgur.com/2Hqmd.png
#10Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/4/2013 3:45:09 PM
westonticklee posted...

I know right? I mean sense when should a company try to make money? That is just horrible.
---
I am the true Yveltal.