This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

S*** man, this game is getting really close.

#1JagusPosted 9/4/2013 3:39:40 PM
We have like, what? 38 days left? It's gonna come out pretty soon... we'll probably have a dex leak the week before, huh?
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#2TyranidomegaPosted 9/4/2013 3:40:48 PM
If only our previous one was true :/

inb4Genius_Sage
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#3Jagus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:43:29 PM
That dex sucked anyway...
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#4sonOFestarkPosted 9/6/2013 1:47:00 PM
Jagus posted...

---
White 2 FC: 2624 0707 4433
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.
#5RoobitysuPosted 9/6/2013 1:49:08 PM
sonOFestark posted...
Jagus posted...

---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#6SirPikachuPosted 9/6/2013 1:49:16 PM
sonOFestark posted...
Jagus posted...

So much. I'm pretty sure people only paid any attention to it because they were desperate for Pokémon, and that had a FEW good ones. Almost all the rest were terrible.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#7Ether_SwordPosted 9/6/2013 1:50:51 PM
SirPikachu posted...
sonOFestark posted...
Jagus posted...

So much. I'm pretty sure people only paid any attention to it because they were desperate for Pokémon, and that had a FEW good ones. Almost all the rest were terrible.

Yeah, I thought the same thing too, I could tell it was fake but people are just itching for the game so bad they wanted it to be real and claim it is.
---
Currently Playing: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
#8P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/6/2013 1:57:59 PM
Like I said when we had been discussing it, I thought there were some pretty novel ideas in there. However, it was fake, and I have no problem with that. Though I did like that whoever made it put in the effort to think of new type combinations, which is something I'd like to see from GF

Here's to hoping the official dex will be better.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#92vNiEp1Posted 9/6/2013 2:03:11 PM
Please no! I don't want a real dex leak :P
I just want the starters stats leaked
---
"You think you with it, with it! But you can't hit it, hit it! You know I got it, got it! Cus' I'm so 'bout, 'bout it!" -CL
#10SocranPosted 9/6/2013 2:06:19 PM(edited)
If we do get a dex leak, I hope to god that people won't be recklessly spoiling it like they did with the last fake. I would've been extremely pissed if it turned out to be true, and I had had every legendary and pseudo-legendary spoiled by topic titles alone, back when nothing was even officially announced. I'll be leaving the forum once we get an actual reliable dex leak, like the one for Black and White which included pictures and all, but I can't hide under a rock every time somebody puts together a random pastebin.

As a general rule, if you think a "leak" is true, treat it like a spoiler.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."