This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is no one talking about Mega Arceus?

#1javel34Posted 9/4/2013 5:14:44 PM
It looks so adorable ^_^
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#2mexicannonPosted 9/4/2013 5:26:14 PM
Why should people think of the greatest horror one could imagine? It would slaughter armies by just glancing at them
#3Great_ReapettePosted 9/4/2013 5:27:12 PM
mexicannon posted...
Why should people think of the greatest horror one could imagine? It would slaughter armies by just glancing at them

http://www.serebii.net/direct98.jpg

You can see fury in its eyes. It means business.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#4JackSolomonPosted 9/4/2013 5:29:48 PM
I'm really hoping they post a trailer that claims to show 'Mega Arceus', and it shows Arceus going into the Mega Evolution sequence, but when it ends, Arceus is exactly the same.

He's PokeGOD. HE'S ALWAYS MEGA.
#5javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:38:04 PM
Hey I found this on the bad website we cant link to....I guess it was the x/y website for a second?

Coipaca
These Pokémon live around the plain and grassy fields around Kalos and is said to spit alot, making this Normal-type Pokémon used among farmers. With its ability Scrappy it is able to hit Ghost-type Pokémon with Normal-type and Fighting-type Moves, making it very useful.

Species: Crinkly Pokémon
Type: Normal
Ability: Scrappy
Height: 3'08''
Weight: 82.6 lbs.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#6SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/4/2013 5:42:47 PM
There is a "bad" website we can't link to here? Interesting. What in the heck makes it bad? Does it have viruses or something? I never heard of this before.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#7javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:44:19 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
There is a "bad" website we can't link to here? Interesting. What in the heck makes it bad? Does it have viruses or something? I never heard of this before.

/vp/ Its just like the wild west over there...if the wild west was full of pron and kids dropping f-bombs.
---
#8jamieyelloPosted 9/4/2013 5:45:43 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
mexicannon posted...

That llama thing is Arceus?...... Is this a serious topic?
---
#9MetaFalconPunchPosted 9/4/2013 5:48:04 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
mexicannon posted...

Arceus pre-evo?

(I'm so gonna regret this...) Jesus pokemon confirmed!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.