This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poke Bank is just the start of it!

#1LuckOverSkillPosted 9/4/2013 4:23:47 PM
That's right, you heard it here.

What do I mean?

It's the start of GameFreak milking Pokemon for money. They had already been doing this with the remakes, but now they're taking it too far.

Poke Bank is the start of what will become a common trend for Pokemon. I have a good gut feeling that you'll have to pay for future Wi-fi event Pokemon or in the next game they'll defiantly add more money making opportunities.

Don't you guys see it coming?
---
Poke Bank will get hacked Started 09/04/13
#2GRTooCoolPosted 9/4/2013 4:24:33 PM
That's where you're wrong. The start of it would be the PokeRadar and 3D Pokedex thing.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#3Sloth9230Posted 9/4/2013 4:25:43 PM
If that ever happens then I'll stop playing their games, just like I stopped playing Capcom's games. I don't have a problem with GF's business practices so far.
#4LuckOverSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:27:46 PM
GRTooCool posted...
That's where you're wrong. The start of it would be the PokeRadar and 3D Pokedex thing.

You're right D:

It already started then =/
---
#5Rodimus_PrimePosted 9/4/2013 4:29:46 PM
Instead of forcing people to buy other handhelds to carry pokemon across generations, they give you the option to pay $5 per year which equals considerably less per person than the cost of new duplicate current gen hand held consoles when spanning many years. Shame on them.
---
AKA Super Rodimus Prime
#6SirPikachuPosted 9/4/2013 4:30:00 PM
LuckOverSkill posted...
GRTooCool posted...

You're right D:

It already started then =/

Not really. You didn't have to buy those things to finish the game completely(except the therian forms)

And even then, they have much more to offer.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#7chocolatethund4Posted 9/4/2013 4:30:03 PM
Oh No! Gamefreak is making pay for things I don't even need in order to play the game! What shall I ever do?
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#8smallface_grayPosted 9/4/2013 4:32:14 PM
Gamefreak and Nintendo have been milking Pokémon for money since day one. It's one of the biggest cash cows in gaming, because they go 100% on all platforms; console, toys, cards, merch, anime, manga, you name it. That's part of the reason why their so successful. It all began with something as simple as releasing two SLIGHTLY different games at a time. Yet, nobody complains when they announced X and Y, a pair of games as usual.
#9LuckOverSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:36:47 PM
For all of you replying with your silly little comments about it's optional,

YOU'RE NOT SEEING THE BIG PICTURE ._.
---
#10TruePowerSeekerPosted 9/4/2013 4:37:44 PM(edited)
http://www.sirlin.net/storage/articles/slippery.png
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647