This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did your choice of Kalo's Pokemon starter change after the announcement?

#1LoveSquirtlePosted 9/4/2013 5:43:33 PM
As most of you know, we will be able to choose two starters to start with now (three if you're using the event Torchic), which are 1 from the Kalos region and the other from Kanto. Originally, I was going to choose Froakie, and now since the announcement, I'm having second thoughts since I also want to use Squirtle which evolves into my favorite Pokemon, Blastoise. I don't mind having two water Pokemon on my team, but I also planned on using Skrelp... What should I do? :/

The second starter from Kalos that I like is Chespin... I hate this region for having soo many cool looking Pokemon ._.
#2tehkapiPosted 9/4/2013 10:43:47 PM
Nope, I'm still staying with my original choice. The only thing that will make me change is if I don't like Chespin's evolutions and I'm forced to evolve him. If I don't like his evos, he's staying a Chespin, haha.
---
Official Chespin of Pokemon X board! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#3ssbmrocksPosted 9/4/2013 10:52:46 PM
Nope. Whenever I play through the story of a Pokemon game, I always use Pokemon I've never used (ingame) before, so I'll continue with Froakie as planned.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#4invaderofdarkPosted 9/4/2013 10:54:42 PM
always has been fennekin and charmander for me.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC. Bradley. 3655-1446-3133.