This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have a problem with the $5 fee for the pokemon bank?

#51SMASHKING84Posted 9/4/2013 7:44:51 PM
KeeperOfShadows posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
i'll put it this way people here are wanting some one with an income of 600 dollars a month to pay 5 dollars a year and yet they can't understand why a billion dollar company can afford 3000 dollars a year.

let's see 1,000,000,000 divided by 3000

600 divided by 5

since when is 120 more the 333333?

Maybe I'm just groggy, but, why are you using division?

to prove a point against your "it's just a drop in the bucket" arguement.

if 1% is considered so little that i can easily afford it then .00000001% is even more affordable to nintendo.

Ok. I got you.

But even if they can afford it, that doesn't obligate them to pay for services they offer their customers.

you do realize they would have to pay wiether i gave them money or not right?
the only difference here is the rich are getting richer while the poor get poorer
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#52SMASHKING84Posted 9/4/2013 7:45:53 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
People are not upset about the $5 yearly fee for the Pokemon Bank.

They are upset at the previous gen transfer process being tied to the Pokemon Bank unnecessarily to get you to pay to use the Pokemon Bank.

Cause NOBODY understands this already.</sarcasm>

i'm pretty sure you don't get it other wise you wouldn't constantly be saying s*** like deal with it.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#53LightningHawk90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:46:09 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
i'll put it this way people here are wanting some one with an income of 600 dollars a month to pay 5 dollars a year and yet they can't understand why a billion dollar company can afford 3000 dollars a year.

let's see 1,000,000,000 divided by 3000

600 divided by 5

since when is 120 more the 333333?

Maybe I'm just groggy, but, why are you using division?

to prove a point against your "it's just a drop in the bucket" arguement.

if 1% is considered so little that i can easily afford it then .00000001% is even more affordable to nintendo.

Ok. I got you.

But even if they can afford it, that doesn't obligate them to pay for services they offer their customers.

the only difference here is the rich are getting richer while the poor get poorer

Welcome to the ****ing world. How was it under your rock?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#54ecylisPosted 9/4/2013 7:46:55 PM
Sucks that the smart opinions are always the least popular.
#55SMASHKING84Posted 9/4/2013 7:48:33 PM
welcome to the world where as long as your doing something for money your fine.
For 50000 dollars i'll kill a guy for you.
---
#56KajagogoPosted 9/4/2013 7:48:44 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
DarkKirby2500 posted...

They are upset at the previous gen transfer process being tied to the Pokemon Bank unnecessarily to get you to pay to use the Pokemon Bank.

Cause NOBODY understands this already.</sarcasm>

i'm pretty sure you don't get it other wise you wouldn't constantly be saying s*** like deal with it.

Exactly
#57Sloth9230Posted 9/4/2013 7:49:18 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...

2 services for the price of 1? Sounds like a steal to me :D

So transferring is no longer free, I don't see the problem. People should stop taking things for granted. They could have just as easily done thing backwards and offered transferring for 5 a year with the extra boxes as the bonus, nothing would change. This is GFs series, they can do what they want with it, that includes charging for transfers :P
#58ZhacariasPosted 9/4/2013 7:54:20 PM
Seriously, it's only $5. That's just four cheeseburgers at Burger King, EVERY YEAR. If you people are that cheap, ...I can't...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/436/072/ea0.jpg
---
3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 7544 - 3781
Name: Isa
#59KeeperOfShadowsPosted 9/4/2013 7:57:24 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

The poor are getting poorer because of $5 a year? A bum on the street can afford to throw aside 5 dollars in a years time.

And I'm not just saying "deal with it". I'm saying stop acting like its 110% unreasonable. I've admitted several times that making it free would be far more convenient for everybody. The problem is this is currently the only option available. By all means, try to change GF's minds. But don't run around acting like this relatively small fee for an optional service is the end of all creation.

I've got no personal beef with anyone who I've disagreed with today, but a lot of people (not just those against the bank) have to learn to be more tolerant of others' opinions.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#60KajagogoPosted 9/4/2013 8:01:33 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

The poor are getting poorer because of $5 a year? A bum on the street can afford to throw aside 5 dollars in a years time.

And I'm not just saying "deal with it". I'm saying stop acting like its 110% unreasonable. I've admitted several times that making it free would be far more convenient for everybody. The problem is this is currently the only option available. By all means, try to change GF's minds. But don't run around acting like this relatively small fee for an optional service is the end of all creation.

I've got no personal beef with anyone who I've disagreed with today, but a lot of people (not just those against the bank) have to learn to be more tolerant of others' opinions.

Are you kidding me? I've seen more people on the Pro side attack the people on the Anti side. Yourself included. Why can't you just accept the fact that the Anti's are mad and don't want to even buy the game and/or a 3DS without calling us "morons" or "f@ggots"?