This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you collect just 2 cents every day.....

#1LazorFistPosted 9/4/2013 6:53:45 PM
Then you can pay for the annual fee of Pokémon Bank. That does not include anything you earn from work or whatever. Thoughts?
#2kumorixLovelessPosted 9/4/2013 6:55:10 PM
Or you can use the FREE trial that will last for 30 DAYS. Just saying...Should be more then enough to cover up everything you have.
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#3Flame552Posted 9/4/2013 6:56:52 PM
You'd then have to turn that dollar of pennies on your desk into digital money.

Unfortunately, throwing at the computer screen does not actually work.

What I want to know is how this service is going to be paid for; as of right now, Nintendo Club accounts aren't good enough and I hate the idea of it being tied to the physical 3DS as all eshop purchases currently are.

So that leaves...the new global link? Ew.
#4JonJonFTWPosted 9/4/2013 6:58:38 PM
kumorixLoveless posted...
Or you can use the FREE trial that will last for 30 DAYS. Just saying...Should be more then enough to cover up everything you have.

Free trial? That means I can transfer all my Pokemon from Gen 5 for free? All that extremely tiny amount of sadness I had that I had to pay five dollars to transfer my Pokemon is now completely gone. Now the trolls have nothing to complain about.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | Nintendo Network : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#5SMASHKING84Posted 9/4/2013 6:59:19 PM
if you give me 2 cents a day for the rest of my life i'll give you i'll store 6000 pokemon for you.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#6kumorixLovelessPosted 9/4/2013 7:00:51 PM
JonJonFTW posted...
kumorixLoveless posted...

Free trial? That means I can transfer all my Pokemon from Gen 5 for free? All that extremely tiny amount of sadness I had that I had to pay five dollars to transfer my Pokemon is now completely gone. Now the trolls have nothing to complain about.

Yes, you get a 30 day trial free wen you download the game. Not sure if is for a limited time or is for first ever download. But is something. Even if you are a week late to it, is worth it.
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067