This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new launcher ability...

#1yzmanPosted 9/4/2013 6:54:54 PM
better include more than just "pulse" moves literally. It really should include cannon moves and probably hydro pump. Anything that seems like it would be shot from a cannon basically.

Agree?
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#2SocranPosted 9/4/2013 7:02:37 PM
It's actually strange that it would involve Pulse moves in the first place, because the pulse in question refers to energy waves (although Water Pulse exists as a pun, because it fires water waves). Aura Sphere is also a Pulse move, but for some reason the word for Pulse was translated as Aura whenever it involved Lucario. This is the reason Lucario is able to learn every Pulse move, because they're actually Aura moves.

In other words, Blastoise's gigantic cannon boosts the power of his... Aura?
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3refmonPosted 9/4/2013 7:06:43 PM
Socran posted...
It's actually strange that it would involve Pulse moves in the first place, because the pulse in question refers to energy waves (although Water Pulse exists as a pun, because it fires water waves). Aura Sphere is also a Pulse move, but for some reason the word for Pulse was translated as Aura whenever it involved Lucario. This is the reason Lucario is able to learn every Pulse move, because they're actually Aura moves.

In other words, Blastoise's gigantic cannon boosts the power of his... Aura?

The guns make the mon
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#4yzman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 4:19:48 PM
bump
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."