This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So because of pokebank...

#1thiaguinhohpPosted 9/4/2013 8:29:10 PM
So.. because of pokebank, do you think that 3ds hacking is a bad thing now? - Results (91 votes)
Yeah.
26.37% (24 votes)
Noep.
34.07% (31 votes)
I dunno.
5.49% (5 votes)
Miau yo, tc!
5.49% (5 votes)
Bacon.
28.57% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Because of pokebank the transfering of pokemons from gen 5 will get more difficult. It's the first time that we have to pay for a thing that we could do freely in older gens.

it's a absurd that we have to pay for transfering pokemons.

and then nintendo and gamefreak come to us complaining about hackers/cheaters/etc.

this move will just pump even more the development of you-know-what which i now support since this abuse from nintendo.

who here agrees?
---
Ousadia & Alegriaa!!
#2endergamer537Posted 9/4/2013 8:29:42 PM
You support illegal activities?
---
I sleep... at NIGHT.
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429
#3aDarkShinePosted 9/4/2013 8:30:01 PM
I hacked before I'll most certainly hack later.
---
"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
#4LightningHawk90Posted 9/4/2013 8:30:08 PM
Well if people weren't stupid enough to use their hacks in official tournaments, this probably wouldn't have happened. It's your own dumbass faults.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#5EarthLord_CJPosted 9/4/2013 8:30:54 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Well if people weren't stupid enough to use their hacks in official tournaments, this probably wouldn't have happened.

---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#6NessEggmanPosted 9/4/2013 8:34:07 PM
The idea that PokeBank will stop hackers is ridiculous. They could easily implement an anti-hacking patch for free with almost no effort at all. They already have the means to check for hacking.

Plus, if you hack properly, it's undetectable. Just saying the app stops hackers doesn't mean it won't stop hackers who can hack Pokemon to legal standards.

The whole "this service stops hackers!" thing is just a redirect -- they're trying to pull your attention away from the fact that you're now paying money indefinitely for a "service" that could easily be offered to you for free without hurting the company at all.

Companies will say whatever you want to hear in order to get money from you. Companies will lie to you to convince you to give them money. Companies will mislead you to trick you into giving them your money.

But like everyone here is saying "Companies are supposed to make money!" so let's just let Nintendo and GameFreak lie to our faces and then worship them for it. Because they make money so it's good!
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#7Cheesepower5Posted 9/4/2013 8:34:26 PM
I see nothing wrong with the hacking of the 3DS itself, so long as taking people's money or information isn't involved.

Oh, and you actually can transfer all of your Pokemon for free... There's a trial. Unless a month isn't long enough?
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#8Holy_OblivionPosted 9/4/2013 8:35:35 PM
My hacks won't be detected
---
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#9beebarbPosted 9/4/2013 8:35:49 PM
thiaguinhohp posted...
Because of pokebank the transfering of pokemons from gen 5 will get more difficult. It's the first time that we have to pay for a thing that we could do freely in older gens.

it's a absurd that we have to pay for transfering pokemons.

Free trial period. Transfer your stuff, then don't use it.

and then nintendo and gamefreak come to us complaining about hackers/cheaters/etc.

Everyone of sense complains about them, because it's not fair to everyone else.

this move will just pump even more the development of you-know-what which i now support since this abuse from nintendo.

So, you are supporting illegal activity, because you can't comprehend that Pokemon Bank is an optional service that:

- Provides 100 boxes of additional storage
- Future proofs the transferring issue
- Has a free trial period to allow people who just want to transfer their 'mons to do just that and get out.
---
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#10LightningHawk90Posted 9/4/2013 8:37:41 PM(edited)
Holy_Oblivion posted...
My hacks won't be detected

And what will you do if they are?

---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.