This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hopefully the customization allows us to make our MC look like other characters.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Hopefully the customization allows us to make our MC look like other characters.
3 years ago#1
80/80

Specifically, the past MC characters. I'd love to make my character look like Red.
A Real Hero
3DS FC: 1504-5926-1350
3 years ago#2
crossdressing would be great but it would never be allowed in the na version anyway
3 years ago#3
I wouldn't be surprised if they had cameo customization props/items from past characters.

Hell, wouldn't be surprised if they had customization options from other Nintendo franchises (Link Hat, Mario Cap, etc) like Animal Crossing.

But then again, I might be expecting too much.
3 years ago#4
I actually hope this doesn't happen. I'd rather not see people running around as the past characters.
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
why aren't you laughing at me? everything i say is funny and adorable
3 years ago#5
acerola-orion posted...
crossdressing would be great but it would never be allowed in the na version anyway

*is currently playing as a guy wearing a "girl's" outfit in Animal Crossing*

You sure?
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
3 years ago#6
I've always wanted to show up in multi player battles as "Dragon trainer" but I 100% agree with this post I'd love to be able to have past character dress up cloths. I'm anxious to see our options :]
Death Is the only way out
3 years ago#7
no. this is the one reason why i don't want customization ( i DO want it).
idk about the est of you but i am tired of seeing 29348234972 links 89364397234982748932 zeldas 348724983274892347924 marios. and now if they can give the option to look like old trainers i will see 234872349632498624982749827498274983274893247238947 reds and i will probably shot myself because people are uncreative
:3 kitty kitty
3 years ago#8
Why do people always want to dress up as existing characters than style up their own style?
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
3 years ago#9
MM125 posted...
acerola-orion posted...

*is currently playing as a guy wearing a "girl's" outfit in Animal Crossing*

You sure?

WHAT I NEED TO BUY THIS GAME NOW
3 years ago#10
I want Pokemon BR Lucario's outfit back but this time make it possible for the female avatar to wear it.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c4/Dusty.png
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
Korrina is mai waifu ^_^ http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1086312
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Hopefully the customization allows us to make our MC look like other characters.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived