This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hopefully the customization allows us to make our MC look like other characters.

#11Meta289Posted 9/4/2013 11:41:14 PM
acerola-orion posted...
MM125 posted...
acerola-orion posted...
crossdressing would be great but it would never be allowed in the na version anyway

*is currently playing as a guy wearing a "girl's" outfit in Animal Crossing*

You sure?

WHAT I NEED TO BUY THIS GAME NOW

Really, the only real difference between male and female players in AC are the pronouns that people refer to you with.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#12jneal57Posted 9/4/2013 11:41:40 PM
acerola-orion posted...
MM125 posted...
acerola-orion posted...
crossdressing would be great but it would never be allowed in the na version anyway

*is currently playing as a guy wearing a "girl's" outfit in Animal Crossing*

You sure?

WHAT I NEED TO BUY THIS GAME NOW

*is cross dressing in new leaf as well*

join us, if you dress like a girl you will run like one as well
---
:3 kitty kitty
#13TruePowerSeekerPosted 9/4/2013 11:42:25 PM
All I want is a top hat, monocle, and suit. If they have all that I will throw money at the 3DS while already playing the game.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
#14PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/4/2013 11:42:45 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I actually hope this doesn't happen. I'd rather not see people running around as the past characters.

Why are you against the most ridiculous things? "I hope Monorpale doesn't evolve because pokebank is the worst thing GF has ever done" wtf!!
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#15beebarbPosted 9/4/2013 11:50:11 PM
acerola-orion posted...

I don't see why it wouldn't be permitted. It's not bad (despite what some people think), in fact it's one of the healthy stages of sexual identity discovery in childhood.

Discouraging the behavior can push children to believe they are 'gay' even though they are in reality, not. A form of 'sexual identity confusion'.

It only gets to be concerning if the behavior persists into adulthood. Though valid reasons exist (being an actor, a transgender individual, etc.).
---
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#16acerola-orionPosted 9/4/2013 11:56:55 PM
Well Nintendo does have a reputation with being kid-friendly, especially if we're talking about the Pokemon franchise. I think it would be a pretty nifty feature but some random concerned parent may not think the same...
#17jneal57Posted 9/5/2013 12:00:14 AM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
FuneralCake posted...
I actually hope this doesn't happen. I'd rather not see people running around as the past characters.

Why are you against the most ridiculous things? "I hope Monorpale doesn't evolve because pokebank is the worst thing GF has ever done" wtf!!

maybe some people are tired of uncreative people just being uncreative.

Nintendo: you can now make the MC be who ever you want to be, be creative, be yourself.

person: DERP DERP I'M RED!!!!!*flies away*

me: *dies*
---
:3 kitty kitty