This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your dream for a pokemon game. Post inside

#1Homie_202Posted 9/4/2013 10:37:52 PM
My dream for a pokemon game that I would LOVE to see is a remake of Yellow version with this style. Full 3D Great graphics (for a handheld). But I just love the original 151 so much that I want another game in that setting. I would also love to see a Ruby and Sapphire remake at some point. Also I really want them to bring back the base system they had in place in Ruby and Sapphire. I loved being able to make a base and decorate it the way I liked. I also found to be amazing how the friend I grew up with and always played pokemon with had made his own base and when we connected I was able to visit him. I played my sapphire version a few months back and went to my friends base and he was still in there with all of his pokemon able to be fought there was just something special about going back to an old memory and being able to relive it. Its one of the reasons I love pokemon so much. What about you guys what do you with they would do with the games even though you think it will never happen. I would also LOVE to see a pokemon game where you go to every region and meet every professor and when you get to each region he lets you pick what starter you want and you can get all the bages from each region and fight the elite 4 in each region. I think that would be so awesome. Expecially if they made it where you could catch all the legendary pokemon. And if each region had the pokemon from just that region. But again what would you guys like to see?
#2Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/4/2013 10:38:36 PM
tl;dc

MegaRayquaza and Draceon is all I wanna see now ;)
---
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
Chespin for Grass/Rock!
#3AlI_About_The_UPosted 9/4/2013 10:40:15 PM
You want Kanto, again, and Hoenn.

No, please no!
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#4BelligeroPosted 9/4/2013 10:42:51 PM
All 6 Regions in one game, you choose your Origin and start in that region and eventually transverse all 6 regions. The battle system is now ATB system, where Pokemon's speed now determines how fast the Action bar fills up.

Random encounters are not so random -- Pokemon are randomly generated on map but you can see them in the overworld and making contact with them will lead you into battle -- think DQIX.
#5Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM
Yes I want Kanto. This again is my dream for a pokemon game. I want it to be similar to x and y but be in kanto. And why would you say no not again its only been there twice and to me those are the best pokemon. There wasn't really any that I didn't like. Nowadays there are a lot I like but a lot that I dislike strongly. Also why have they not released any of the pokemon games on the Eshop that's literally basically free money for Nintendo.
#6SirLezdainPosted 9/4/2013 10:45:13 PM
Belligero posted...
All 6 Regions in one game, you choose your Origin and start in that region and eventually transverse all 6 regions. The battle system is now ATB system, where Pokemon's speed now determines how fast the Action bar fills up.

Random encounters are not so random -- Pokemon are randomly generated on map but you can see them in the overworld and making contact with them will lead you into battle -- think DQIX.

I'm down.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#7invaderofdarkPosted 9/4/2013 10:45:38 PM
virtual reality.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC. Bradley. 3655-1446-3133.
#8Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 10:46:41 PM
Belligero posted...

That's would be sick. What does ATB stand for though? I know what battle system you are talking about but I cant think of the name. Also DQIX was awesome and I loved that the enemies were on the overworld map.
#9invaderofdarkPosted 9/4/2013 10:47:24 PM
Homie_202 posted...
Belligero posted...

That's would be sick. What does ATB stand for though? I know what battle system you are talking about but I cant think of the name. Also DQIX was awesome and I loved that the enemies were on the overworld map.

active time battle.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC. Bradley. 3655-1446-3133.
#10Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 10:55:20 PM
invaderofdark posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Belligero posted...

active time battle.

ah ok