This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

yay we can transfer old gen HACKED pokemon to this game and save it on the Cloud

#41HellsingOrgPosted 9/6/2013 4:01:16 AM
and people actually defending hacking because the game is too hard and tedious >_>

hey someone please give me a level 99 final fantasy 7 with all best weapons and materia please because I don't want to play through the whole game I don't have time for that.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#42Alexoneill77777Posted 9/6/2013 4:14:48 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
and people actually defending hacking because the game is too hard and tedious >_>

hey someone please give me a level 99 final fantasy 7 with all best weapons and materia please because I don't want to play through the whole game I don't have time for that.

Let people do what they want, serously now. I hack as I can't be bothered to obtain good Ivs and games are ment to be fun not boring. If you enjoy grinding good for you lol.
---
FC- 3754 7190 4070
I hate gold watering cans so much you don't even know
#43aluminafalconPosted 9/6/2013 4:22:55 AM
Interesting question do you consider a pokemon whose parents were hacked( say for abilities speed iv nature or moves) hacked?
---
fc 2279 7884 6593
#44FalxXDPosted 9/6/2013 4:38:16 AM
aluminafalcon posted...
Interesting question do you consider a pokemon whose parents were hacked( say for abilities speed iv nature or moves) hacked?

They would pass a hack check, since they were generated in game.
---
OvO
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
#45SurvivorTypePosted 9/6/2013 4:44:21 AM
If someone beats me, they're a filthy hacker. If I beat them, they're a scrub. Also, I always complain and dc when my opponent gets critical hits or burns and the like, and I take it for granted whenever the same happens for me.

If someone wants to have the same result as pointless hours of grinding and breeding, then go for it. It doesn't affect my personal experience unless they're creating a pokemon that you can't normally get (things like Wondertomb and such). Here's the lowdown folks, how you want others to play isn't worth a damn. Just enjoy playing against other people and take your wins and losses with good grace. It's that simple.
---
You either eat the world, or the world eats you. Either way, it's okay.
#46kaonohiokalaPosted 9/6/2013 5:12:20 AM
only mons that are hacked well can pass the check
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#47Stover46Posted 9/6/2013 5:19:14 AM
I bet you that all pokemon that look 100% legit from PokeGen will pass the checks.

If you can use Pokegen then why would you need the bank in the first place?
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i1.ytimg.com/u/xsasIWeopo0w8WVLqiXM6A/channels3_background.jpg?v=e0c992
#48RoleOfGSHCPosted 9/6/2013 6:40:30 AM
Uh, just do what everyone else here does and[i] not cheat [/i]and play among your friends. You don't have to seek out every hacked mon to oppose, you know.
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#49FurryyifferPosted 9/6/2013 9:33:10 AM
HellsingOrg posted...

Tedious should not be a good thing :/
And again. It's not hard. It's actually pretty easy. It's just completely random. Getting to max level in Final Fantasy 7 isnt dependent on the RNG dropping the winning number in your lap and neither is getting all the best weapons or materia. As long as you know where the best weapons and materia in the game are in FFVII and are at a decent strength to tackle the challenge you can get them.
In pokemon it entirely depends on if the RNG drops the winning number in your lap which is so astronomically low a chance of happening and unless someone is lucky enough to win the lottery several times over they may never have a team ready to compete.
It's random and has a whole aspect of the game locked away behind praying to the RNG.
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#50pokemonfreak97Posted 9/7/2013 11:30:53 AM
darkwing1232 posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
darkwing1232 posted...
I'd be willing to bet he wont get them past the screening process.

There is no screening process that can tell well-hacked Pokemon from normal Pokemon. Correctly hacked Pokemon have data that suggests that they were obtained legitimately. Essentially, if Pokemon was a game with only 5000 players, they could block all perfect-IV Pokemon with non-neutral natures. But because of HOW MANY people play Pokemon, the odds are decent that there are legitimate perfect-IV Pokemon with non-neutral natures.

You do realize that the chances of just 1 perfect pokemon is like 1 in a 10billion right and that's with already above decent IV parents? Pretty sure there aren't THAT many people playing Pokémon, at least not yet.

The odds of getting a Pokemon with perfect IVs and a non-neutral nature is 1 in 1100717101 if you generate everything perfectly randomly.

Math: 31^6 * 5/4

That's ~1 billion. Black and White have sold 15.5 million and BW2 have sold 7.5 million. Let's assume that makes 16 million people with a Gen V game. Let's be simple and say that EVERY game has 100 randomly generated Pokemon, meaning that the odds of there not being a "classic hacked Pokemon" (i.e. a Pokemon with 31 in all stats and a non-neutral nature) is 1-((1100717100/1100717101)^(1600000000)). That is approximately 76.62%

So, it is significantly more likely that someone somewhere has a "classic hacked Pokemon" that isn't hacked than that nobody does, especially given the numbers I used.

Errors: Number of Pokemon games is not exactly known, not all players will have exactly 100 Pokemon, not all Pokemon will have random IVs due to IV breeding. It's just an example.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.