This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Character Sign-up

#151empireoffirePosted 9/7/2013 8:02:30 AM
DigiHerokid posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Simmiekins posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Let's NOT turn this into an arms race.

I think most of us vets to the Pokemon RPs remember the LAST time someone decided to make an OP character.

I'm no vet, but I know that one character here is just taking the piss (I don't even have to say which one).

Well I feel that speaks for itself, let's just remember what happened in Pokemon Fusion and Spirit Signs...

One character became so OP that they ignored everything about their own backstory and turned them into a DmC angel/demon hybrid. Then another poster gave their character a Keyblade and the strength to level entire cities. Then someone else (Actually that was me >_>) put in what was pretty much a portable WMD Latias. Then someone else moved the continents together. Then someone else created a black hole. Then someone else made a character that took over the world in seconds.

It went on and on like this until everyone gave up and quit.

What rp was this?!

And where do I sign up?
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#152ThatPersonGuyPosted 9/7/2013 8:04:11 AM
empireoffire posted...
DigiHerokid posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Simmiekins posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Let's NOT turn this into an arms race.

I think most of us vets to the Pokemon RPs remember the LAST time someone decided to make an OP character.

I'm no vet, but I know that one character here is just taking the piss (I don't even have to say which one).

Well I feel that speaks for itself, let's just remember what happened in Pokemon Fusion and Spirit Signs...

One character became so OP that they ignored everything about their own backstory and turned them into a DmC angel/demon hybrid. Then another poster gave their character a Keyblade and the strength to level entire cities. Then someone else (Actually that was me >_>) put in what was pretty much a portable WMD Latias. Then someone else moved the continents together. Then someone else created a black hole. Then someone else made a character that took over the world in seconds.

It went on and on like this until everyone gave up and quit.

What rp was this?!

And where do I sign up?

It's been dead for months.
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#153TepigSnivyPosted 9/7/2013 8:10:42 AM
Before I post, where is Yveltal's Camp based?
---
White 2 - Nuzlocke Team Xavier (Eevee), Wade (Torchic) and Venus (Larvesta)
#154Cheesepower5Posted 9/7/2013 8:11:35 AM
Ymir, Grant's Turtwig, is bred. Here's its moveset.

Tackle
Worry Seed (Egg Move)
Earth Power (Egg Move)
Absorb
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#155Golurkcanfly(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:12:18 AM
TepigSnivy posted...
Before I post, where is Yveltal's Camp based?

There are more than one. Remember, this is pan-regional. Make up the location yourself, but Castelia Sewers is taken.
---
Will kick puppies for a good sig.
#156Golurkcanfly(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:14:10 AM
Link to the RP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67184036
---
Will kick puppies for a good sig.
#157OsrangerPosted 9/7/2013 7:22:31 PM
Bump to keep this up
---
I'm not a Taguel!
Official Taguel in disguise of the FE:A board.
#158Emerald_FlashPosted 9/9/2013 4:15:09 AM
I would kind of like to create a message board of our own for the RP, to avoid the possibility that it could be removed from here. I noticed someone worked on a Team Nova logo, which I could work into a banner for the board, and it would just have a cool feel to match the RP, instead of the GameFAQs defaults. There could be a ranking system, informative signatures pertaining to characters, and defined sections for events/signups/rules/etc. etc.

Would you guys be interested? A special place on the internet for the RP just sounds cool, IMO.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Saying inb4 does not make you cool, or clever. It actually makes you seem like a troll.
#159HHDeceptionPosted 9/9/2013 6:56:29 AM
That'd be cool, but I'm not going to be the one to set it up.
---
Sound good?
#160Emerald_FlashPosted 9/9/2013 7:11:44 AM(edited)
I'll be happy to, so long as I know that it'd be used. I'm pretty damn bored at the moment, and it would help the RP besides.

EDIT: What should the site name be? Something to do with Team Nova, I'd assume. Are they going to be present in all stages of the RP? Is there going to be some definite resolution that will end the plot/RP?
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Saying inb4 does not make you cool, or clever. It actually makes you seem like a troll.