This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction? An item that makes every move either special or physical

#41CakeOfLiesPosted 9/7/2013 7:14:04 AM
Lucis_Ferre posted...
Flareon and Entei still barely do

They actually have good STAB now but their movepools are still barren Physical or Special.

Flareon just gets back Physical Shadow Ball.

It's a start, at least.
He can also get physical HP-Fighting as well.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#42ZTIger5Posted 9/7/2013 7:15:51 AM
I think TC is trying to explain an item that switches the alignment of physical and special moves.

For example, it would make Spark a special attack, and Ice Beam physical to better suit the stat build of the Pokemon using it.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#43kakashik99992Posted 9/7/2013 7:19:26 AM
Too powerful for an item except if it has a one time use that would make it pretty worthless so the only way to be a good idea if it's an ability
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#44Lucis_FerrePosted 9/7/2013 7:20:07 AM
Actually he said fairly clearly

2 items
1 makes all attacks Special
Other makes attacks Physical
Could possibly be consumable, so only change one attack
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#45TheSaintGPosted 9/7/2013 9:27:12 AM
You just gave all physical attackers near perfect coverage with hidden power. Berlin with technician ice punch our scizor with technician fire punch would be hard to switch into.

Let's not talk about how sawsbuck now had a fire stab for Sun teams or vacuum waving scizors.

Genesect would break Ubers.
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#46CakeOfLiesPosted 9/7/2013 9:46:56 AM
TheSaintG posted...
You just gave all physical attackers near perfect coverage with hidden power. Berlin with technician ice punch our scizor with technician fire punch would be hard to switch into.

Let's not talk about how sawsbuck now had a fire stab for Sun teams or vacuum waving scizors.

Breloom and Scizor wouldn't get the Technician Boost for Fire and Ice Punch, but they could get it for Hidden Power.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#47Octorok385Posted 9/7/2013 10:03:00 AM
I fully endorse this item, although really I'd like to see it bounced onto 3rd gen.
---
3DS- 5112-3580-2982
#48TheSaintGPosted 9/7/2013 10:49:09 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
TheSaintG posted...

Breloom and Scizor wouldn't get the Technician Boost for Fire and Ice Punch, but they could get it for Hidden Power.

I didn't mean the actual punches. I meant 60bp hidden power ice and fire that would be stronger than the actual punches
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101