This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Groundbreaking revelation-- Pokemon Stadium game basically confirmed??

#11jneal57Posted 9/5/2013 6:20:46 PM
rocky505 posted...
There's really no point in a Stadium like game anymore unless it has an actual storyline like Col/XD. The main reason for those games were to see your Pokemon in 3D and we already have that with X and Y.

Now we want hd 3d
---
:3 kitty kitty
#12paiprPosted 9/5/2013 6:30:45 PM
i do kinda like the idea of the bank working with a future stadium game. so long as its not required, cant imagine how annoying these boards would become of p.bank was required for a future stadium game.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van around for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#13EmptyStar12(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 6:58:02 PM
JKPhage posted...
Your logic is very self-gratifying. "Well I think it's this way so it MUST be correct!"

It says to be maintained "Long Term" to support future pokemon titles, and then they go on to point out how someone's grandchildren will be able to use their pokemon someday. It means exactly what it says, that it will support future titles, whatever they may be. They don't have to tease or preview a game for them to mention that there will be future titles, it's a given. This is a very long running series with no sign of slowing down any time soon. All this confirms is that they plan to continue making more pokemon games, which we already know.

Pokken Fighters/Tournament has been copyrighted, and we saw that mystery screenshot from the X/Y trailer, so yeah, it's likely that they're going to be revealing some info on that soon, but don't read into things so much and then act like your logic is flawless. It's baseless conjecture at this point. I fully expect to see a gen 7+ and surely some more console games, but I don't think that a simple disclaimer which is standard practice for something of this nature confirms jack squat.

I needed to make the title sound more interesting just so more people would check out the topic.
=p
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#14JagusPosted 9/8/2013 10:47:04 AM
What is that game with Lucario and Blaziken?
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge