This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate DLC

#1KaiserLeoPosted 9/5/2013 5:07:39 PM
I have only payed for DLC twice, for Neptunia Victory and Tokyo Jungle, and the prior one grinded my gears as it felt like a pay to win situation.

However, I rather the Bank as a one off small cost whenever I need it, which I'd see as hardly ever, than being forced to buy programs, Box and Ranch, I'd otherwise never use.
---
And enough with My Little Pony!
#2javel34Posted 9/5/2013 5:09:39 PM
Pokémon has been using DLC since Red

You could argue they invented on disc DLC with Mew.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#3NeonDragon9000Posted 9/5/2013 5:20:03 PM
Hate DLC? Don't pay for DLC.

Wow, what a difficult dilemma!
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#4EstheimasterPosted 9/5/2013 5:21:14 PM
KaiserLeo posted...

However, I rather the Bank as a one off small cost whenever I need it.

Speak for yourself. I'll probably use it frequently. Even if they charged a single dollar per use, I'd be annoyed because I'd owe them $50+
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#5RedShadowwwPosted 9/5/2013 5:25:18 PM
Same, or rather the people that pay for the bad kinds of DLC. Like things that are obviously a staple of a franchise or games in general, I hate it when they make you pay for stuff like that. Games used to be packed full of extra content as much as they could on release but now they take away all that extra stuff and make you pay for it day one. No, I'm not attacking Pokemon Bank, I'm just talking about dlc these days in general.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2637-9811-0553
Add me for Pokemon X/Y, PM me with your friend code if you did.