This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The first season was actually good

#21McmadnessV3Posted 9/5/2013 7:27:51 PM
Deitylight posted...
McmadnessV3 posted...
Tigo73 posted...
First season was actually semi-decent, yeah.

Like other posters said, Unova was promising. And those Team Rocket vs Team Plasma were looking awesome. But then they got cancelled. And it went downhill again. Does anyone know if those episodes were ever aired?

No they weren't, due to the earthquakes that caused them to be delayed, they got pushed back so far they have been basically permanently cancelled.

It was meant to cover a 2 parter where Team Rocket were to directly fight Team Plasma but its been written out of the show.

In fact where the show stands Team Plasma has long been defeated.

Isn't that related to the horrific earthquake that happened in japan which is why it was banned indefinitely ?

Yeah, which is why I said it was due to the earthquakes :P
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#22Shadow_StarWolfPosted 9/5/2013 7:59:15 PM
Nah, the first season wasn't good. It was just that you weren't exposed yet to a typical shonen plot.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#23aggron306Posted 9/6/2013 6:07:53 PM
the DP seasons were pretty good, and the decolore islands episodes are fun
#24DigiHerokidPosted 9/6/2013 6:13:16 PM
It's not my favorite,but mainly because of gen 1's animals. It's good,but I like most of the other seasons more, except maybe advanced. Overall I like all the digimon seasons except the treacherous disgusting fowl monster of data squad.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me